Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   38 Top Gun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167007-38-top-gun.html)

BADA BING 08-29-2007 07:01 PM

Contact bgchuby, he used the boat for a while...had it at the Havasu PR I think with the new owner...he mentioned above to PM him, I would contact him to see where he finally dropped the boat to the new owner.

bgchuby01 08-29-2007 07:08 PM

have not heard from him yet

Triton 08-29-2007 08:53 PM

38 Top Gun Still Missing

Bgchuby -- been out for a couple of days. i guess I can't IM since I just have basic membership. How can I get a hold of you.

Audiofn 08-29-2007 09:19 PM

Pay for a membership. You said you will pay 5K in rewards, pay the couple bucks for a membership..... :D

ciaoderhead 09-20-2007 09:11 PM

Was this boat found? What was the deal??:food-smiley-007:

buck183 09-20-2007 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead (Post 2279274)
Was this boat found? What was the deal??:food-smiley-007:

If it was or is you won't ever hear about it on here. :cool-smiley-011:

It's normal procedure to start a thread like this and then forget about it after everything is all said and done.

Buck

OSO 09-20-2007 09:33 PM

The boat was bought by a certain young man, then the bank discovered the tax returns were fraudulent, then the boat went to Havasu, then the boat disappeared from a certain persons front yard in a gated community.

Results: increased insurance rates and interest rates!!

Now will the people that were involved in this deal tell the man where the boat is, I don't find this at all amusing.

Triton, spend the $20 on the membership, it will be worth the info you will get. I guarantee you that this boat was not stolen, it is conveniently missing or burned up somewhere around the Cally AZ area.

See the pattern yet?

HiPerf360 09-20-2007 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2279299)
The boat was bought by a certain young man, then the bank discovered the tax returns were fraudulent, then the boat went to Havasu, then the boat disappeared from a certain persons front yard in a gated community.

Lets thank our fellow OSO members for the increased insurance rates and interest rates!!

Now will the three members of this site that were involved in this deal tell the man where the boat is, I don't find this at all amusing.

Triton, spend the $20 on the membership, it will be worth the info you will get. I guarantee you that this boat was not stolen, it is conveniently missing or burned up somewhere around the Cally AZ area.

See the pattern yet?

WOW!!! For someone looking for the boat I would think having names for the unknowns would be invaluable.

bgchuby01 09-20-2007 10:15 PM

Triton my name is all over this website. I have spoken to the bank many times about this boat and if you are working for them then they would have given you my number. Last time I spoke to them was two weeks ago.

Michael1 09-21-2007 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2250610)
Ha, you are 100% right on that one. I just think of a guy with no money looking to have one last ride before the boat is taken away. His life probably sucks already so why not have one good summer to remember.

There is one problem with this. If everyone starts doing this, then the overall risk of issuing boat loans goes up, and so do the interest rates. Now everyone's life sucks, because no one can afford to buy a boat.

Michael