Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Offshore Boats Do's And Don't (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167163-offshore-boats-dos-dont.html)

mikebrls 08-26-2007 02:07 PM

Offshore Boats Do's And Don't

SO I HAD A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE THAT OWN'S A HIGH PERFORMANCE BOAT .

WHEN YOU GO OUT AND RAFT UP DOES IT MATTER IF YOU RAFT UP WITH FREINDS THAT HAVE C , C OR CRUISER'S. ?

OR ARE YOU TO COOL TO PARTY WITH OTHER BOATER'S THAT JUST DONT HAVE A HIGH PERFORMANCE BOAT ?

MY ANSWER, IS THAT I WLL RAFT UP TO ALL MY FREINDS BOAT'S OR THEY WILL RAFT UP TO MINE . IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KIND OF BOAT THEY HAVE AS LONG AS THERE ON THE WATER READY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME THAT'S ALL GOOD FOR ME . NO EGO TRIP HEAR :)

:party-smiley-048:

2112 08-26-2007 02:25 PM

And they never step on board with sandy feet or shoes! :D:D

bouyhunter 08-26-2007 03:04 PM

Boating isn't about the type of boat you run, it's a lifestyle.
At least it is to me.
It's about not knowing where you're headed next, or if someone throws up a suggestion to make a run to ??? - Hell, why not, I'm in.
I used to run with a whole group of pleasure boaters - I was the only go-fast. Always had a good time.
Sometimes the performance guys aren't as much fun, the "my boat is bigger, faster, newer..." doesn't impress me.
Remeber though, the pleasure boaters may have a stigma about your loud boat (be it noise, or flash - or both) just don't be an azzhat about it.
Blowboater's still suck.

Downtown42 08-26-2007 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2248202)

I prefer crusiers or big performance boats- they always have a head I can use!

their ice makers work well too :D

lucky strike 08-26-2007 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42 (Post 2248221)
their ice makers work well too :D

They usually have the A.C. on :D

mikebrls 08-26-2007 04:40 PM

THANK'S GUY'S , THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR .
:circle:

jayhawk261 08-26-2007 04:49 PM

A couple we have gotten to be great friends with on Grand have a Tri-Toon boat. The first time they tied up with us they were very careful to make sure nothing happened to our boat and we just found them to be really good people. Boating is for everybody, no matter the hull.

SUNSATION 25 08-26-2007 06:26 PM

Don't care what kind of boat! what really matters is the quality of people.............

Hot4Teacher 08-26-2007 07:05 PM

I know I'm talking about many people on this forum so I apologize to those who this doesn't apply to. It seems that the big go fast boaters have the biggest ego here in Florida. I raft up all the time but rarely see them stop to talk to anybody. I also don't get a wave back a lot of the time. Even the huge yachts always wave back.

sonic28 08-26-2007 07:11 PM

I tie up to any one who has lot of good looking woman on board.most of them are crusiers.