Like Tree0Likes

E Dock ?

Reply
Old 08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
  #21
Registered
 
44MTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-Dock
My Boats: 08' 44 MTI
Posts: 3,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy OO View Post
I Thought they owned the patent on Red Bull
We wish. We're just trying to buy it one case at a time.
44MTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:19 PM
  #22
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Smitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Hawthorn Woods IL
My Boats: 2000 Baja 36 Outlaw
Posts: 4,186
Default

I was hopin' to snag an E-dock shirt this weekend at LOTO, but my crew was to busy havin' fun with the E-Dock boys. Anybody got one to donate?? XL please.
__________________
Want your ECU tuned right?? Call Mark at Precision www.pmefi.com
Smitty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:44 PM
  #23
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alpha, Il
My Boats: 93 Checkmate 218 Persuader
Posts: 8
Default

I want to thank the E Dock guys for bringin the boats. I knew the weekend was going to be great, but when I walked down to the boat and seen last months cover of Powerboat Mag. Setting in a slip about 50 ft away I wanted to dive right in and swim over to check it out. Iím from the Quad City (Iowa, Illinois) area on the Mississippi River and no one roles like that around here. I love going to the lake to check out the boats and the rest of the year when at home on the river I have to live my dreams through Powerboat, Extreme Boats and Hot Boat, so this year was excellent every time I turned around I was in aw. The Docks at Dog Days on Friday was a better showing of boats than any Boat Show I have ever been to.

Thanks guys, hope to see all the boats again.
JAnderson2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:59 PM
  #24
Registered
 
OU Want Some?!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: E- Dock, GLOC, Coral Gables, FL Ft Lauderdale, FL
My Boats: 42 MTI SV. VIKING V70. LEOPARD 105
Posts: 1,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAnderson2 View Post
I want to thank the E Dock guys for bringin the boats. I knew the weekend was going to be great, but when I walked down to the boat and seen last months cover of Powerboat Mag. Setting in a slip about 50 ft away I wanted to dive right in and swim over to check it out. Iím from the Quad City (Iowa, Illinois) area on the Mississippi River and no one roles like that around here. I love going to the lake to check out the boats and the rest of the year when at home on the river I have to live my dreams through Powerboat, Extreme Boats and Hot Boat, so this year was excellent every time I turned around I was in aw. The Docks at Dog Days on Friday was a better showing of boats than any Boat Show I have ever been to.

Thanks guys, hope to see all the boats again.
Thank you all for putting up with us!!.....THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!!
OU Want Some?!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
  #25
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy222 View Post
thats horribly accurate..
I just now kicked the shakes from LOTO.. Funniest thing I heard all weekend: I ran in to BLEE at topsiders
Cale D.: "i didnt know you were here, did you just show up?"..
Blee: "naw, I was takin a nap in the truck and came back in to get a drink, guess the stamp on my hand still works..


hahaha.. its hardcore if you have to leave the bar to go sleep in the truck and then come back in for a nitecap.. Good times seein everyone..Made a bunch of new friends and put some faces with some names..
Thats a famous BLee move. Drink all day, take a nap til 9ish and start partying again around ten.
DollaBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:27 PM
  #26
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com View Post
Thats a famous BLee move. Drink all day, take a nap til 9ish and start partying again around ten.
This was more like 10:30 to 1:00. He is the smart one in our group. Topsiders was slow at the time, so he didn't really miss anything. I just stood there and racked up about a $400 bar tab for entertainment

I couldn't leave!!! We were too busy jacking with a 20 something white tough guy with a sideways ballcap
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:40 PM
  #27
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Sea-Dated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma / GLOC
My Boats: Sold the Cafe' and boatless for now.....
Posts: 3,376
Default

They are even converting SBRT members........

And drinking them under the table so they have to drink milk the next night at the bar.
Attached Thumbnails
E Dock  ?-jacque-166.jpg   E Dock  ?-loto-shoot-out-2007-047.jpg  
Sea-Dated is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:43 PM
  #28
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
This was more like 10:30 to 1:00. He is the smart one in our group. Topsiders was slow at the time, so he didn't really miss anything. I just stood there and racked up about a $400 bar tab for entertainment

I couldn't leave!!! We were too busy jacking with a 20 something white tough guy with a sideways ballcap
that white guy was a disgrace to black guys everywhere!
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:25 PM
  #29
Registered
 
DirtyMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Murrayville, GA
My Boats: 368 Skater, 33 Scarab AVS(Sold), Fountain 48EC Yanmar/Arneson, Deep Impact 33LS
Posts: 3,010
Default

OU did you ever find a larger picture of your avitar?
DirtyMoney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:01 PM
  #30
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
This was more like 10:30 to 1:00. He is the smart one in our group. Topsiders was slow at the time, so he didn't really miss anything. I just stood there and racked up about a $400 bar tab for entertainment

I couldn't leave!!! We were too busy jacking with a 20 something white tough guy with a sideways ballcap
That remnds of the Turtle Bar in Havasu. All those tools w/ their hats down and sideways. Glad you guys had fun
DollaBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
bobonthis
Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
0
08-13-2008 11:24 PM
Ms PatriYacht
Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
4
01-27-2008 11:43 AM
Wild
Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
21
08-19-2006 10:38 PM
Anarchy Powerboats
General Boating Discussion
0
08-12-2006 10:10 PM
29goingon42
General Q & A
14
06-15-2005 10:15 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.