Notices

Loose Cannon

Old 08-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze
It's a sign of the times, man, everyone is so easily offended these days over the smallest little thing. Whatever.

Joe's a good guy, and so Is Scott, not to mention what an incredible boat!

Hey Jason, long time no see, how the hell are you?
A better approach especially to another Nortech guy could have been handled better, BUT to be totally blown off before I could even mention my name with my hand extended out, tells me other wise. This happened when GATORONE was leaving and the tone of the moment changed. Big rush like it was a race to get out or leave. All that mattered at that moment was...where's the frickin alcohol...and off they sped. I call it like it is..like it or not. Joe and his team might be great guys, but I didnt get the opportunity to see that. Jeff
Old 08-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
A better approach especially to another Nortech guy could have been handled better, BUT to be totally blown off before I could even mention my name with my hand extended out, tells me other wise. This happened when GATORONE was leaving and the tone of the moment changed. Big rush like it was a race to get out or leave. All that mattered at that moment was...where's the frickin alcohol...and off they sped. I call it like it is..like it or not. Joe and his team might be great guys, but I didnt get the opportunity to see that. Jeff
Joe doesnt drink

Gusman on the otherhand...
Old 08-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I call it like it is..like it or not.
Jeff - you are 100% on the money
Old 08-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know these guys were looking for him in Jacksonville.
Attached Thumbnails Loose Cannon-sub-jacksonville.jpg  
Old 08-31-2007, 04:52 PM
Registered

Joe is an ok guy, very excited about everything.. I spent a couple days hangin out around his shop a few years back with Birdog.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by debcod2
We ran into the loose cannon guys at a Perkins restaurant on the way out of town on Monday after the shootout.
We ended up sitting at the table right next to them and talked and joked around a bit before they left.
Seemed to be pretty down to earth guys if you ask me.
I thought about asking them if they had any t shirts left but I always feel kind of strange about asking people for things.
Since it sounds like they have some, I would be more than happy to buy a couple.

"Surrender The Booty"
It was nice talking with you guys. We have a ton more shirts. PM me with you address and we'll get some out to ya.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Registered

Hey man sorry if we made you feel like we blew you off, we would never of done that intentionally. We had a few problems and changed our setup for sunday and were pretty busy with the boat. We were in a rush to get out because they had us running in a specific order. And the alcohol was definately for the engines. Joe doesnt drink and I wont have a drop till the boating is over for the day.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by The Menace
Met Joe at the PRA in Fort Myers this past May. Seemed like a nice enough guy to me. His wife was very nice and their daughter full of smiles.
Just to put in my 10 cents worth - Joe and family are real nice people and are welcome at any PRA event. Joe has be very helpful to me over the years and as far as PRA is concerned, we have never had a problem.
Maybe some of you guys should look in a mirror.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pokerrunner2000
Just to put in my 10 cents worth - Joe and family are real nice people and are welcome at any PRA event. Joe has be very helpful to me over the years and as far as PRA is concerned, we have never had a problem.
Maybe some of you guys should look in a mirror.
Hey Stu, looking forward to the October run. C-ya then

Scott
Old 08-31-2007, 09:29 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Joe used to live close to us....he had an older Cig then he moved south and stepped it up in 2 big steps!! Nice guy. And we didn't check with each other when he picked his screen name

Quick Reply: Loose Cannon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.