Notices

Labor Day St Jons river?

Old 08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Labor Day St Jons river?

Heading to the spring on saturday any Osoer's going to be there?I m launching at Palatka ramp .I have not been up that far any advice??
Old 08-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Major party outside the Glen on Holidays. Bands, wet t-shirts, and no shirts. No drinking inside the Glen though. It's family day inside.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll will be up in Jax on Monday...I'm Glenned out for the next few years
Old 08-31-2007, 12:07 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Heading to the spring on saturday any Osoer's going to be there?I m launching at Palatka ramp .I have not been up that far any advice??
PC,
The river level should still be good and high. I haven't been on that part of the SJR, but the glen is a ZOO on Big weekends. I don't like to take the Nordic in there on big weekends, people swimming all over the place, and such. Have fun, if you want to run the ICW down in Brevard Co. (~55 miles away!) give us a call/pm! We'll be out both sunday and monday, probobly on the Banana River most of the time. We are headed to Bluffton, 10/19/07 for a long weekend. We'll be bringing a boat, don't know which one yet!?
Dean
Old 08-31-2007, 08:48 AM
Banned

My friend was there last weekend, he said to watch the grass in Lake George, he had a problem with clogged cooling.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
PC,
The river level should still be good and high. I haven't been on that part of the SJR, but the glen is a ZOO on Big weekends. I don't like to take the Nordic in there on big weekends, people swimming all over the place, and such. Have fun, if you want to run the ICW down in Brevard Co. (~55 miles away!) give us a call/pm! We'll be out both sunday and monday, probobly on the Banana River most of the time. We are headed to Bluffton, 10/19/07 for a long weekend. We'll be bringing a boat, don't know which one yet!?
Dean
Hey Dean,how ya doing? I was alittle worried about the holiday weekend too.Im going with a fl powerboat member who has a 33 Baja.I guess the river is big enough for everyone.Im bringing the family so keep an eye out for us.

I dont have your number but mine is 843-304-4173 If I miss you this weekend I will wait to hear from you in october.I think will be around this time.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WILDMAN
Major party outside the Glen on Holidays. Bands, wet t-shirts, and no shirts. No drinking inside the Glen though. It's family day inside.
ehy wild man, I was going to move to Daytona but the deal fell through, please take lots of pics so I can see what I am missing this weekend both with and without shirts!!! !