Notices

REGGIE FOUNTAIN

Old 01-13-2002, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts
Candyman- I called down there last week about some stuff and couldnt get anyone either. I finally ended up talking to a really nice gal who was taking calls for Jeff Harris, she said its unfourtunate but they're right in the middle of boat show season right now, New York last week (huge), Toronto this week etc etc and theyre all running around like crazy right now. But from my experience yesterday at the Toronto boat show, believe me, they're ready to sell boats! Doug PS wih I was in your position
Old 01-13-2002, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was at the factory the sat befour new years and there was a bout 50 people working hard as all'ways . boat how season is hear did get to see the new cat setting out side and a 37foot cruser in the water i jest love going home
Old 01-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Registered

Twin29,
Did Reggie's sales talk get you thinking bad thoughts? I was planning on putting some bigger motors in my current 35'. I found a couple left over 2001's that I could move into for a reasonable amount of cash. Then I started playing with building a new boat. If I'm smart I'll run my boat for one more season and have Bruce build me some 540's. No one ever said I was smart.

Cigwillie,
I never rule anything out. Cigarette makes a beautiful boat also. How long is your boat sitting on the trailer from tongue to prop nut? Just curious. How was your ski trip? How did the resorts compare to Colorado and Utah?
Dan
BTW, Steve from Active Thunder is right on the ball. He has already E-mailed me asking if I would consider an AT. They are also great boats that can take a beating.

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: candyman35 ]
Old 01-13-2002, 07:25 PM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SO TELL ME SY DID YOU SELL HIM SOME BOAT INSURANCE ?
Old 01-13-2002, 09:10 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
I didn't have to sell Reggie any insurance but he sure helps me sell a load of policies.Call the Fountain,Black Thunder,Outerlimits,or Hustler factories and you will find that I'm the agent they recommend.I will be adding another major boat builder to that list very shortly.I will also have a third high performance insurance program in place in the next few weeks.I'm looking forward to this boating season as it should be a great year for the industry based at what I saw at the NY show.
Old 01-13-2002, 09:15 PM
Registered

Hey Sy, Since Reggie puts a big markup on everything he puts his name on, is he charging you for this thred?
Old 01-13-2002, 09:17 PM
RON

I like what, US1 Fountain Said!!!

Thats sooo true!!

Old 01-13-2002, 09:17 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
SO TELL ME TAZ DID YOU BURN DOWN YOUR ENGINE BUILDERS SHOP BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE DYNO FIGURES OR IS THIS THE NEWEST TO HEAT TREAT AND STRESS RELIEVE AN ENGINE BLOCK?
Old 01-14-2002, 02:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im curious if BCC's employment offer still stand with Reggie. He's right "Darlin you would look good sellin his boats". Of course, Ill have to teach you how to drive one first. That still gets me. That and the screen saver.
Old 01-14-2002, 03:20 AM
BACK 4 MORE

Hope he's at the Chicago show so i can kiss his feet.

Quick Reply: REGGIE FOUNTAIN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.