Like Tree0Likes

41 Apache

Reply
Old 09-28-2007, 11:44 AM
  #101
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Ummm, it is spelled "apologize".

He must be European!
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:28 PM
  #102
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 1,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
You guys are killing me!!! If I could only afford to fuel and maintain an Apache.... Anybody around my neck of the woods care to give an Apache nut a ride??? Pretty please!
I'm in West palm if you ever come this way let me know . I only have a little 36 but she does ok
Tony Montana is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:12 PM
  #103
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lake Conroe, TX.
My Boats: 39' Sea Ray, 38' Nortech, 18' Taylor SJ
Posts: 14,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastinger View Post
Why doesn't it read or why won't they say I'll bring the gas money??????? We've got the beer!!!!!

j/k with you.
I will bring the gas money. I need someone to say, I'll bring good karma, or I have gremlin poison.

Having an ingition problem this week and it is making loose the 1 hair I have left.
jeff1000man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:51 PM
  #104
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: LOTO Performance Boat Center
My Boats: Fixing yours
Posts: 3,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
Yea Scott, just some good old Hammond smack talk. You know I love Fountains but if you want to make me a believer, well hell yea, Iím in.

As a matter of fact, I would like to be the official boat ride reporter for the Lake Michigan area. I could gather data all summer long and report my finding at the end of the year. From Apaches, Cigarettes, Fountains, O.Lís, A.T.ís. Formulas, Checkmates, Donzi, Skaters, MTIís and any other manufacture that I did not list, except Bayliner. Oh, what the heck, Iíll do the Bayliners too, if no other boats are available for testing. I left out Sonic because I know how great they ride.

Then and only then will I be able to make an educated decision as to what boat to purchase. This may take a few years to accomplish, so we have a lot of work to do. Everyone please PM me the date that you would like to take me out for ride testing. Just keep in mind that it may take more than one ride to gather enough data for my report.

I will bring the beer.

Sincerely

Roger
Roger,

You can come for a ride on my Check anytime you want . Don't worry about the beer, I always have plenty of it on board! Sounds like you are ready for some boat ho in. Hopefully all is well with Ryan and his new Cig!
Magic Medicine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:05 PM
  #105
Registered
 
Leathl_WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Amherst Ohio
My Boats: 1997 36 Apache Warrior
Posts: 676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
Sounds like it might need new guages. LOL..
Now thats funny....
Leathl_WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:19 PM
  #106
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
My Boats: MYSTIC Catamarans, Center Consoles & Great Selection Of Used Boats
Posts: 1,035
Thumbs up New Occupation - Reporter, Professional Co-Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
Yea Scott, just some good old Hammond smack talk. You know I love Fountains but if you want to make me a believer, well hell yea, Iím in.

As a matter of fact, I would like to be the official boat ride reporter for the Lake Michigan area. I could gather data all summer long and report my finding at the end of the year. From Apaches, Cigarettes, Fountains, O.Lís, A.T.ís. Formulas, Checkmates, Donzi, Skaters, MTIís and any other manufacture that I did not list, except Bayliner. Oh, what the heck, Iíll do the Bayliners too, if no other boats are available for testing. I left out Sonic because I know how great they ride.

Then and only then will I be able to make an educated decision as to what boat to purchase. This may take a few years to accomplish, so we have a lot of work to do. Everyone please PM me the date that you would like to take me out for ride testing. Just keep in mind that it may take more than one ride to gather enough data for my report.

I will bring the beer.

Sincerely

Roger
Roger,

Hope all is well, sounds like a new full time occupation. We'll get you out soon, well maybe not until spring but we will get you out.

Regards,
TeamShogren.com is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 08:56 PM
  #107
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Quiet Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Lake Michigan
Posts: 1,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastinger View Post
Why doesn't it read or why won't they say I'll bring the gas money??????? We've got the beer!!!!!

j/k with you.
Where I boat people won't accept gas money but they will drink plenty of beer.

Andy, We had the Cig out Saturday and it's running great. We went to Michigan City for lunch and returned to East Chicago. I couldn't believe how flat the lake was. The only problem was Ryan couldn't get the grin off his face.

Any time Scott just let me know when your going to have an empty seat.
Quiet Storm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:31 PM
  #108
Registered
 
Queenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Fairport Harbor OH
Posts: 2,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
Where I boat people won't accept gas money but they will drink plenty of beer.

Andy, We had the Cig out Saturday and it's running great. We went to Michigan City for lunch and returned to East Chicago. I couldn't believe how flat the lake was. The only problem was Ryan couldn't get the grin off his face.

Any time Scott just let me know when your going to have an empty seat.
I was just kidding Quiet! The same goes here too!
Queenie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:12 PM
  #109
Registered
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ohio / Florida
Posts: 1,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
I'm in West palm if you ever come this way let me know . I only have a little 36 but she does ok
Thank you very much for your offer!!! I bet that "little" 36 crushes waves (doubt you see many 42' beak boats out there when ur in the rough stuff!). I'm due for a break before the holidays and will bring gas / beer $ etc. when the time comes.


What power does she have?

Again, thank you!!!
Mark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:33 PM
  #110
Registered
 
Nauti Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Western Michigan
My Boats: 16 Donzi 41 Saber 27 Magnum 35 Chris Craft Commander
Posts: 1,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Ummm, it is spelled "apologize".


Nice get Craig or is it Crayg? NK
Nauti Kitty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Pure Energy
General Boating Discussion
18
05-14-2007 04:29 PM
dreamer
General Boating Discussion
18
03-28-2007 01:05 PM
mikesufka
General Boating Discussion
35
09-20-2006 04:10 PM
Chris288
General Boating Discussion
8
02-18-2004 07:35 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.