Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SCOPE Poker Run Pics!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/169961-scope-poker-run-pics.html)

lucky strike 09-30-2007 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01 (Post 2289917)
I ran on Lucky's old boat and we were 6th to the first card stop and 1st yes first to the second stop, Old man steve kept those throttles humming

A special thanks to the new owner Michael MacKeller who bought my old " Lucky Strike " now called " Elite 1 ", for letting me run the F-2 Cigarette in the poker run the way I have always run it. Wide open all the time !

When I asked Michael how he wanted me to run his boat, his words were " PIN IT " My kinda guy !!

And thank you, Jeff Murray for pointing us in the right direction, for without you, we never would have been the 1st to boat to the 2nd card stop. It is definitely a team sport.

Leo....I know this was your 1st time in a poker run....so glad you enjoyed yourself... the smile on your face told the tale. :D

I had a ball.

LS

Jupiter Sunsation 09-30-2007 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike (Post 2290253)
A special thanks to the new owner Michael MacKeller who bought my old " Lucky Strike " now called " Elite 1 ", for letting me run the F-2 Cigarette in the poker run the way I have always run it. Wide open all the time !

When I asked Michael how he wanted me to run his boat, his words were " PIN IT " My kinda guy !!

And thank you, Jeff Murray for pointing us in the right direction, for without you, we never would have been the 1st to boat to the 2nd card stop. It is definitely a team sport.

Leo....I know this was your 1st time in a poker run....so glad you enjoyed yourself... the smile on your face told the tale. :D

I had a ball.

LS

That boat is legendary on both coasts!

Steve found the old racer's secret on how to run faster, USE SOMEONE ELSE'S BOAT! Drive it like you stole it.

MikaylaHunterCig 09-30-2007 09:33 PM

What a perfect weekend we had for the return of the SCOPE poker run..

Now i really have the bug back so someone buy my cat...now...

Good hanging out with everyone

thisistank 09-30-2007 09:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Great weekend, nice seeing you guys Steve. Hope to see you in KW.

I have a few pics.

thisistank 09-30-2007 09:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The start and over at Catalina....We opted to go ashore for the day than to run the rest of the poker run:D

thisistank 09-30-2007 09:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My crew for the day.

thisistank 09-30-2007 09:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Kevin and Kelly's boat for the weekend while the Zul's get freshened!:D

Sat nights party.

PhantomChaos 10-01-2007 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis (Post 2290151)
Great pics Bobby....Thanks
Here are a few pics of the crew......:D
My wife Shannon is a school teacher (so we named the boat Hot for Teacher) so I thought it was only appropriate that they dressed up as school girls.....

Tom

In action........... :cool-smiley-026::cool-smiley-026:

RedDog382 10-01-2007 10:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2290355)
In action........... :cool-smiley-026::cool-smiley-026:

Hey Nort,

Did you take that shot when we caught air the one time? :D

RedDog382 10-01-2007 10:06 AM

Thanks for the ride Nort! It was great to finally meet you and all the other SCOPE folks. Looking forward to more SCOPE events after the move in January.