Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Advice - WTB New 2007 Authentic Rolex (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171591-need-advice-wtb-new-2007-authentic-rolex.html)

Magic Medicine 10-22-2007 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by DENNYB (Post 2312928)
Try Martin Bender Jewelers in Valparasio Indiana. Ask for Martin. He has been a long time Rolex dealer and will deal. You will have to call information to get the phone number. He will send you one fed-ex if available..He did this for me 8 years ago.

I second that. My family has purchase 3 Rolexs from them over the last couple years and all have been a positive experience. I live about 20 minutes from them.

Spine Tingler 10-22-2007 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2313558)
If you or anyone need a Rolex call George Kovac. He had the purple and yellow 42 MTI. He can be reached at 305-530-1550. He has the best prices!!!! I bought few Masterpieces from him plus many others. Always beautiful watches at great prices. Tell him i said to call.

Geogre is the man!

B one 10-23-2007 10:31 PM

You don't always get what you pay for.

I have a rolex like the one you are talking about. I compaired my watch to the one for sale on ebay. I would say that watch is a fake. On the edge of the band it should be very smooth and solid, the ebay watch appears not to be solid nor smooth. The watch case where the band attaches does not appear to be solid and smooth ether. beware!!!

A new rolex should be something very special to reward yourself for a job well done. Don't cheapen the experience by trying to cut corners. Be proud that you have meet your mildstone or goal and go to your local jeweler and spend your money locally. That is how you made your money, people spent thier local money with you. It is a great experience, I will never forget my first Rolex. It only cost a little more to go first class.

God Bless You and Yours

blaniac 10-23-2007 10:42 PM

13% off is a very fair deal, if you want something cheap go get some other brand that won't be worth anywhere near what you paid or it in the future. Rolex dealers are monitored from what I understand and have strict limitations on discounting the product much if at all and a retailer runs the risk of losing the line if they get caught discounting more than they are supposed to or allowed to.

BradH 10-24-2007 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by B one (Post 2315329)
It only costs a little more to go first class.

So true.

blume 10-24-2007 12:21 AM

rolex

call Bobby Greene in Dallas...972-233-1181

Jigsaw89 10-24-2007 01:31 PM

I did the deal last night with a local authorized Rolex dealer in NJ. I received 15% off MSRP and should have it on my wrist by Friday. I'll post pics then.
Dan

allfiredup 10-24-2007 01:47 PM

I'm in the market for a white gold Daytona with the matte black face & red numbers. Who wants to deal. This will be Daytona #4 not sure why I need it but, I'm pretty sure I do.:cool:

DENNYB 10-24-2007 01:53 PM

At that discounted price,You got yourself a very good deal..
The mark up in Rolex's are not much at all for the jewelers.
The Rolex dealers make their money on Used Rolex trades and repairs.

berns29scarab 10-24-2007 02:03 PM

You can also try Gold Fever in Point PLeasant...ask for Baylum..tell him Bernie Neuhaus referred ya