Old 10-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was it the blue light special or the blue light chasing you
Old 10-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
raffle

Sell raffle tickets for fifty or one hundred dollars each. Sell the amount of tickets to cover your expenses. I'll take some. Always loved the Cig and Apaches. It would make a great Christmas gift.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
You're too funny!

Just call me Frank Goldberg.... lol... I like the buying of the lease return option.... lol Let the rich guy take the hit...
why discuss it with a 14-16 year old? just put himon ignore, makes the day go better.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Thanks for all of the input. The market is truly dead! I have had a bunch of calls since lowering the price, but nothing set in stone yet. I was hoping to either have a deal locked in before leaving for Key West or have it off the market by then so I would know whether to schedule it to go to Guardado on the way home or not. The hang up is that I have quite a few now that say they want to check it out in Key West, but who knows what will happen? Everything is still up in the air. If I don't get a commitment and/or deposit in Key West I am hoping that I can still get in at Guardado on the way home. We'll see how things pan out.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Thanks for all of the input. The market is truly dead! I have had a bunch of calls since lowering the price, but nothing set in stone yet. I was hoping to either have a deal locked in before leaving for Key West or have it off the market by then so I would know whether to schedule it to go to Guardado on the way home or not. The hang up is that I have quite a few now that say they want to check it out in Key West, but who knows what will happen? Everything is still up in the air. If I don't get a commitment and/or deposit in Key West I am hoping that I can still get in at Guardado on the way home. We'll see how things pan out.
Hmmmmm Sounds like your scheduled for a lot of free demo rides!

Good Luck, At least you'll have the baddest ride to enjoy your time on in Key West no matter the out come.

Jon
Old 11-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Update. I got a call from an OSO member (who shall remain nameless until he/she decides to tell) on Saturday afternoon asking about the boat. This person claimed that a deposit check would be mailed on Monday to secure the sale and the check arrived today. So, the boat is not going to Key West. It now looks like we'll be the ones bumming the rides this coming week.

We will be meeting after we get back from Key West to do the sea trial, but I have no doubt that once this person sees the boat and goes for a run, he/she will have to have it. One minute I hope that they love it and do the deal so we can move on and end this debate, but the next minute I hope that they don't so we can keep it. I'll keep you all posted.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully the deal will go thru and the next person will care for it as well and as much as you have. Good luck with whatever the outcome be.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Update. I got a call from an OSO member (who shall remain nameless until he/she decides to tell) on Saturday afternoon asking about the boat. This person claimed that a deposit check would be mailed on Monday to secure the sale and the check arrived today. So, the boat is not going to Key West. It now looks like we'll be the ones bumming the rides this coming week.

We will be meeting after we get back from Key West to do the sea trial, but I have no doubt that once this person sees the boat and goes for a run, he/she will have to have it. One minute I hope that they love it and do the deal so we can move on and end this debate, but the next minute I hope that they don't so we can keep it. I'll keep you all posted.
Someone is going to be a very lucky person!!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

someone is going to get a nice boat at a really great price..