Notices

Homestead Miami

Old 11-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey NASCAT
Do you think if Kyle Busch had been driving for Chad Knaus, he would have won this year's championship? Maybe you can't speculate, but it's my way of saying Knaus is as good as they get, and I wonder just how good JJ is.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=NASCAT;2336710]Well I get paid to be there so there is a difference.

Good Luck this weekend, you can't lose so I am sure the party will be great.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.speeddemonskarting.com/
Old 11-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Nascat I've got a couple guys from Hideaway coming in on sat & sun we should hook-up. As for an answer to the post the truck race is friday night. I cant help you with monday.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Registered

A friend of mine just roped me in to seeing the truck race Friday night. Only time I've been at a track during a NASCAR race was when a road race series was there so I've never actually seen a race. I have no idea where the seats are and we'll be leaving north Broward around 6pm; expect to get there right around race start I suppose.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Cevert
Hey NASCAT
Do you think if Kyle Busch had been driving for Chad Knaus, he would have won this year's championship? Maybe you can't speculate, but it's my way of saying Knaus is as good as they get, and I wonder just how good JJ is.
Kyle has unbelieveable natural talent but not alot of patience or ability to see the big picture. Chad is good, very good but I assure you it's a team effort, crew chief, driver, team, chassis' & engine program.

Other than that it's all Chad!! LOL
Old 11-16-2007, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by White Knuckles
I guess it sucks so much that half of the open-wheel drivers want to get into it, but lack the talent.

WELL PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Kyle has unbelieveable natural talent but not alot of patience or ability to see the big picture.
The big picture? Would that be the one where he tried to be a racer instead of following the "team" orders? or would it be the one where the TV ratings stink, and there are empty seats at every track?

Or how about where the 2nd place points guy has already concieded to the 1st place guy with one race to go?

NASCAR didn't get where it is by being a "team" sport with drivers being the team.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 5325user

NASCAR didn't get where it is by being a "team" sport with drivers being the team.
I have to agree. I like it better before the "team concept", and I didn't need to keep track of who was the crew chief, who were teamates, and who the chief bottle washer was.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Somehow my wife has become a huge Jeff Gordon/NASCAR fan. She's been to plenty of boat races, but somehow NASCAR has caught her attention. She knows all the stats and name/sponsors/car number. I'm still learning.

I fueled her newfound passion and got hot pit passes to a few races. At least I enjoy taking photos.
Attached Thumbnails Homestead Miami-dlp-pit-stop.jpg   Homestead Miami-jeff-wife.jpg   Homestead Miami-hat.jpg  

Quick Reply: Homestead Miami

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.