New Recovery MTI in St. Louis today

Notices

New Recovery MTI in St. Louis today

Old 11-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tbonepmp
No, no, no...
Remember you said they would PAY the buyer 30k and you would also get a 30 year full warranty with it, since the boat was constructed of this new ultra-lite, virtually indestructible composite called "Silly putty". With the 1600 diesels the boat should run in the neighborhood of 230mph and it is going to burn water as it's source of fuel due to an innovative system designed by yourself... That's all I remember, does anyone else remember more..???

I love it when my day starts with....LMFAO!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

MTI with Diesle motors and BPMs
Old 11-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
I hear under 40k 15 year warranty
I heard it was going to a Dodge Dealer to have a pair of Cummings installed with lifetime powertrain warranty.....No warranty on the stolen 2 speed tranny's.....
Old 11-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by Tbonepmp
No, no, no...
Remember you said they would PAY the buyer 30k and you would also get a 30 year full warranty with it, since the boat was constructed of this new ultra-lite, virtually indestructible composite called "Silly putty". With the 1600 diesels the boat should run in the neighborhood of 230mph and it is going to burn water as it's source of fuel due to an innovative system designed by yourself... That's all I remember, does anyone else remember more..???
Propless rudder drive, with Biofuel Honda turbine.

And it will definitely be easily insurable.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned

Seems like it's the same names that continually smart off about someones hard work and ideas on bringing ideas for thought and innovative items to the Marine industry,. This site should be perfect to discuss anything new in the industry that makes boating more enjoyable. If you don't believe these ideas will work then constructive comments are great but dont just post to be a smart ass The reason they always chime in is because either they can't afford these products and they did'nt think of it themselves or jealous IMO. If anyone who has real interest in this package wants to meet and talk further about any of these items I'm happy to meet with you and substantiate these items, disregard these losers who doubt other peoples innovations. Jealousy is a bitter thing . I have invited RBR to come up and spend a day with me to look and discuss boating ideas, but he just wants to post comments that he thinks are comical and not constructive.feel free to email me with questions, jim
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buy one get one free!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
Seems like it's the same names that continually smart off about someones hard work and ideas on bringing ideas for thought and innovative items to the Marine industry,. This site should be perfect to discuss anything new in the industry that makes boating more enjoyable. If you don't believe these ideas will work then constructive comments are great but dont just post to be a smart ass The reason they always chime in is because either they can't afford these products and they did'nt think of it themselves or jealous IMO. If anyone who has real interest in this package wants to meet and talk further about any of these items I'm happy to meet with you and substantiate these items, disregard these losers who doubt other peoples innovations. Jealousy is a bitter thing . I have invited RBR to come up and spend a day with me to look and discuss boating ideas, but he just wants to post comments that he thinks are comical and not constructive.feel free to email me with questions, jim
Oh Buddy, loosen the collar and have a bit of fun.....look at the bright side.....at least your not in the position other reputable people on the board are in right now....

I'm not jealous and far from broke....I was just giving you a little razzin up...I actually think it would be interesting to see an MTI with your setup in it...
Old 11-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No I just don't live in dream land. A 600hp gas engine package with a warranty is over 40k so a diesel is not going to fall in that price range for the Cummins or Cat. Believe me I would rather have a diesel boat than gas anyday of the week. It would then allow me to write off my fuel and engine expenses. I already burn 2000 gallons of diesel a day so I am a fan of the diesels.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rbr2328
No I just don't live in dream land. A 600hp gas engine package with a warranty is over 40k so a diesel is not going to fall in that price range for the Cummins or Cat. Believe me I would rather have a diesel boat than gas anyday of the week. It would then allow me to write off my fuel and engine expenses. I already burn 2000 gallons of diesel a day so I am a fan of the diesels.
Speaking of equipment I saw your dozers , etc today. That's some big a s s steel.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You should have called me I was up at the shop most of the day.

Quick Reply: New Recovery MTI in St. Louis today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.