Liquid glass

Old 02-21-2008, 02:32 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That thing is worth about $350,000.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone buying one of these boats or even considering it should pull a criminal background check on the owner.....

or you may become the NEXT OSO'er screwed by this bunch....
Old 02-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
What was the prob with Profile? Just curious.
the owner screwed several here on this forum.... long, long story, and not an ounce of it good.... my defination of criminal come from criminal back ground checks....

again, criminal records, court documents, get the info before laying down this kind of cash....

Last edited by dean51267; 03-03-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

It somehow made Extremeboats mag awards "Extreme cat class" award. Don't have anything bad to say about the mag but I don't know what they were thinking on that one. There's a list of other cats that I would consider "extreme" in front of that thing. And at 700k it's still cheaper than the new Nordic 40' cat with a price tag of 1 mil!!

I think all these guys building 40 cats and pricing them with skater and MTI are forgetting the history, track record, ride, build quality and background that comes with a price tag like that.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

tank, thanks, Finally someone says something about that award. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. As far as Lq-Glass goes we know he had some big cat mold at Profile that didn't work and that is probly what hes building now. Like I said before I wounder who has spent the most money with that mag in ad's Lqu-ass or Nordic????
Old 03-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

Default Reply to boat cleat placement

Originally Posted by legacy
I looked over the boat hard in maimi didnt get in it but looked at it for a while, they have some issues that they are ging to have to address, look in the photo in # 34 at where the pins for the bumpers are, bescides having to stand on our head to put in a pin, they look like they are so low to the water that they wold get broke off by a dock anyways! just my.02
FYI. Those are pins to to attach the docking cover only, which is unique so we don't have to use snaps all over. This allows the cover to be put on in a hurry in case of rain. The cleats are where they should be.

Thank you for your .02.
Very sincerely,
Randy Schultz

Last edited by lgboats; 03-01-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Good Luck to anyone that buys one.... From my own dealings with him I learned the hard way that he would never---- never get another dime from me. Lieing- cheating- thief. And I don't wish him luck with this new company.

Call me up and discuss this with me personally if you have a problem. This is the first I have heard about it.

Randy Schultz
319-415-4985

Last edited by lgboats; 03-01-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
Man whats up with the profile guys, have heard numerous bad stories, what was the primary complaint against them, How can they sale boats with so many unhappy customers
When I owned Profile for 25 years I build 500 boats and never had a hull failure. I sold the company to The Barnicle Group in 2004. Whatever has happened to it since then is out of my control.

Out of 500 customers, I would like to know who bought a boat from ME that has a problem? If they do, they haven't contacted me and that is the TRUTH!

Randy Schultz
Old 03-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered

Default NO Splash

Originally Posted by thisistank
Is the hull a splash of something else?
This was designed by myself and the plug to make the mold from was cut out with a CNC machine so it is PERFECT! It is also the only 41 Cat hull to be built with the Infusion Molding Process. If you read about the construction on our website, you may understand what is unique about this cat.

http://www.liquidglassboats.com

Sincerely,
Randy Schultz
Old 03-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I really don't think you want to there..... With that said I couldn't believe what I saw in that artical, I thouht I heard Randy went down big time... Now we need Dean to let us know what the real story is

I didn't go down bigtime. I sold Profile in 2004 for a great price.

Dean will be going down big time if he keeps making up these tall tales. He simply couldn't afford the work he wanted done on his boat and so he bad mouthed me to get out of paying the bill. His boat was 13 years old and had been abused by many people before he even owned it. It didn't even have half of the original equipment in it.

That is all I am going to say. I work 7 days a week and have better things to do than sit around and talk to people I don't even know hiding behind these crazy email addresses.

Randy Schultz

Last edited by lgboats; 03-03-2008 at 12:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Liquid glass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.