View Poll Results: Which boat would you accept for FREE?
Cigarette 39' TopGun
42.92%
Outerlimits 39' GTX
16.67%
ANY 36'-42' Cat with equal HP
33.75%
Fountain 42' Lightning(or Exec)
6.67%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree1Likes

Which one would you take?

Reply
Old 11-24-2007, 12:13 AM
  #51
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommerfliesby View Post
Man Cash...you've got that same selective-understanding problem that a lot of women seem to have. You DELETE the point I made about inequality of price (which was related to the "subtle-Fountain-bashing statement)...and then insert a Fountain bash!

:
Prce inequality was NOT part of the poll.

I think MOST people seem to understand. You two are the only ones that want topart with your choice to pocket some cash.

The way I see it is your decision to worship Reggie because his product is cheap in comparison.

In my business I get paid to find the BEST POSSIBLE property for my clients. For some that is a small condo in a questionable location, for others a big, fat waterfront mansion.

I am sure one client would bash the other out of jealousy, but they both know which property is better.
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:20 AM
  #52
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Lucididee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ID
Posts: 7,954
Default

It's OL or nothing for me.
Lucididee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:39 AM
  #53
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,958
Default

Do you have OL panties.......
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:37 AM
  #54
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default

Lip-Ship 39...Thank you
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:09 AM
  #55
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member
 
bojoe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NEW JERSEY
Posts: 3,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
How did I bash Fountain in the poll? I voted CAT(MTI) so I guess that's it.

It's not like I used tiny little letters made from gold-chain jewelry when I posted them.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SOMEONE IS ALWAYS SELFCONTIOUS
bojoe2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:33 AM
  #56
Registered
 
Scott B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Slightly North of Cuba
My Boats: Donzi Criterion SS, X-18 , 16 OB, Z-235, F-14, Magnum Missile
Posts: 2,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucididee View Post
It's OL or nothing for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
Do you have OL panties.......
Scott B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:30 PM
  #57
Registered
 
sommerfliesby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Frankfort, IL
My Boats: 2010 Active Thunder 37 Excess
Posts: 4,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
Prce inequality was NOT part of the poll.

I think MOST people seem to understand. You two are the only ones that want topart with your choice to pocket some cash.

The way I see it is your decision to worship Reggie because his product is cheap in comparison.

In my business I get paid to find the BEST POSSIBLE property for my clients. For some that is a small condo in a questionable location, for others a big, fat waterfront mansion.

I am sure one client would bash the other out of jealousy, but they both know which property is better.
Hey dingus, I think most people associated with this whole boat thing have an UNDERSTANDING that the Fountain doesn't cost as much, so just because you don't state that it is part of the poll...it's still a part of the poll!

As for Reggie worship...pay attention...I voted Cig. You are trying to argue a moot point. Stop it, you are embarrasing yourself.
sommerfliesby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:49 PM
  #58
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: LOTO Performance Boat Center
My Boats: Fixing yours
Posts: 3,897
Default

Cig!
Magic Medicine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:16 AM
  #59
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommerfliesby View Post
an UNDERSTANDING that the Fountain doesn't cost as much, so just because you don't state that it is part of the poll...it's still a part of the poll!

As for Reggie worship...pay attention...I voted Cig. You are trying to argue a moot point. Stop it, you are embarrasing yourself.


Yes, I know you see the light. I look at the votes to see who voted where.

I also see Fountain is creeping on 8%. The factory peeps must have gotten the word.

At least one here goes by FountainEmp.
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com

Last edited by Cash Bar; 11-25-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:35 PM
  #60
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
OldSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
My Boats: Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently
Posts: 10,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
Yes, I know you see the light. I look at the votes to see who voted where.

I also see Fountain is creeping on 8%. The factory peeps must have gotten the word.

At least one here goes by FountainEmp.
Frankly, I am SHOCKED that you didn't include active thunder in the poll!

I voted for the fountain.....NOT
__________________
I can't talk about it right now, it's being handled by the Postal Inspector. Those guys don't mess around!
OldSchool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.