Notices

Boat Lift Needed

Old 01-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

try DOCMANRICH..Rich will help you out, also do the install..... rain, sleet or snow, Rich is on the go...504-405-5536 Docmanrich
Old 01-02-2008, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Docmanrich- I called him a while ago about lifts and he would be the one I would go with if I were in the market!!

Donzi38ZXXX - good man and I have done business with Ted in the past- man of his word and am sure he would be willing to help out in whatever capacity he could.

How about buying Ted's lift and having Dom install it? Not sure if Dom works on "used" lifts or not but never know. If so have him take it apart and install it so he know what he is getting in to..

Hi-Tide of MD- my personal experience ranked them as the #1 company I would go out of my way to recommend to anyone that will listen to steer as far away from as you can!!! Some have had great products and installs with them; all I can say is I really, really, really wished I was one of them because I wasn't!!

We bought the lift from Ted, actually going to pick it up this Saturday. Ted was great to deal with!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Playn
Here is one http://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/474502274.html I just found on craigslist

That 35' Sonic isn't the lightest boat in the world so don't skimp on the capacity of the lift you get.
That sounds like a really good price for a lift installed. Ive been asking around in my area and the labor alone for the poles is more than that.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerboat713
We bought the lift from Ted, actually going to pick it up this Saturday. Ted was great to deal with!
I just put my lift in November '07. It was my first lift install, but it went really well (and I'm a business analyst by trade). I'm here in Baltimore a lot (about 15 minutes from you) so if you have any questions, I'll be glad to try to help. The River Watch has a lot of lifts installed as well if you need to look at them, but most if not all of theirs are beamless.

Good luck.

Barry

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598