Notices

Best price on Livorsi

Old 12-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
Speed and Custom marine (850)-875-0381 Don't know if they are the cheapest, but they semm to be knowledgable and HONEST... and that is a good thing after all the BS people have gone through latlry. They are in North Florida somewhere.

I have bought a lot of stuff from scott.............He is full of knowledge and a hell of a nice guy.........I am a pollock so let me tell you he IS going to be the cheapest......
Old 12-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino, I think K-Mart has a good sale go'n on right now on Livorsi products!!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Gino, Let us know when the Donzi is worth more than the MTIs.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Mindi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Gino, Gino, Gino...

Haven't we all learned yet? "Best price" isn't always what it's cracked up to be.
Thank you Chris, many of us advertisers here carry Livorsi.

The stock on hand, knowledge, service, reliability, and shipping costs, along with the willingness to give the best price they can offer speaks volumes!
Old 12-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Charter Member

Ok just a little input form me. This may not even be the right thread, but here it goes. I have been doing this a long time and I will be the first to tell you that I do not price match, nor will we beat any advertised price...in my professional opinion that is a recipe for diaster. Now before everyone kicks the crap out of me for saying that, let me elaborate...

First & foremost, what we do deliver is great service at a fair price period. Feel free to do a search, I am confident that you will find this to be this case.

However, I totally understand that everyone wants a great deal on products and no one wants to pay to much, but when was the last time you went to summit racing, jegs or any of the other on-line retailer and asked for their best price? Their price is what it is and there is no negotiating or volume discounts.

Unfortunately, the marine industry has not always enforced MAP pricing; in fact, for the longest time did not even have MAP pricing so we now find ourselves in the situation we are in. From a consumers point of view, it' great, we are getting the best price because we play one company against the other so if the company wants your business they have to lower their prices. Have we already forgotten what happens to a company when they compete solely on price?

I can tell you that the prices posted on my site comply with manufacture advertised pricing (MAP) policies and we review them on a regular basis to make sure that is the case. Of course, we do have sales and we will blow out items that have been sitting on the shelf, but we always revert back to MAP pricing.

We offer other incentives like OSO member discounts and free shipping to make the item a little less expensive, but those are minimal price savings compared to what you are used to, or have been used to. Unfortunately, it sounds like someone is going to step in and take over where Trick left off and the consumer will benefit for a while or at least until that company can no longer fill orders or keep the doors open...as a distributor for many manufacturers I could easily compete with anyone else offering the same product, but I choose to offer a fair price and excellent service...I would like to stick around for awhile and I believe that we have the right business model to do so.

Ok, I am off my soap box and I am open to comments and/or criticism.

Don B.

Last edited by tpmarine.com; 12-11-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:26 PM
scarab
Gold Member

Speed and custom marine scott is a great guy I have bought a lot from them 1-850-875-0381
Old 12-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Who do you order custom gauges through with custom screen printed faces? Livorsi direct?
Old 12-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Charter Member

Originally Posted by rbr2328
Who do you order custom gauges through with custom screen printed faces? Livorsi direct?
You can order them through any of Livorsi's distributors or dealers...
Old 12-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Only the Best Will Do!

Hello Gino

This is Tony from Keith Eickert Performance Products. I, myself, am familiar with you, your boats, and the parts needs we have met for you both at events and poker runs. As the East Coast leading distributor of Livorsi Marine products we can service all of your Livorsi product needs. You are currently a preferred customer of ours and I believe we can provide a level of service like no other. For example, when you're at a Jacksonville poker run and we are the only parts distributor there and we had a member of our staff personally drive an alternator up for you. Or let’s say when a you called to make an order at 5:00 in the afternoon and we had someone drive to UPS to overnight the part. Here at Keith Eickert, this is what we believe customer service is. What matters most is the best price and knowing the people you order from will be there when you need them. I know that I don't see any other major parts distributors attending the major East Coast functions to support our many OSO friends. At the end of the day if service matters most, our reputation stands for itself . And as for pricing, we won’t be beat. We will be around for many years to come while offering both. Just let me know what I can do to help and I will take care of it. Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns at [email protected] or I would be glad to take your call, 386-446-0660.

Happy Holidays

Tony

Last edited by KEPP; 12-12-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Registered

there you go GINO a whole list of good people it seems you used KEPP before, I know bILL at Diamond is getting a order from me he's been helpful great prices, also had good luck with speed and custom marine kathy and scott great prices, If you want to pay top dollar ask chris who to call he never looks for the best price

Quick Reply: Best price on Livorsi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.