Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's cold here Need new job (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/175272-its-cold-here-need-new-job.html)

dwtinc 12-16-2007 02:40 PM

There are trees down everywhere you look here. Lights on mostly all back on after 5 days. And most of this happen after I started this thread.

Roger 1 12-16-2007 06:40 PM

We got ten inches of snow here in kankakee last night. I ran my snowblower for about three hours today digging myself and a couple of neigbors out.:mad:

dwtinc 12-16-2007 07:22 PM

Roger would you give that up for being around some rude people

Roger 1 12-16-2007 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by dwtinc (Post 2374121)
Roger would you give that up for being around some rude people

I can have both around here. Rude people? I've spent time in sw florida and always had a better time than when I have to run the snowblower. I don't let people bother me too much. The cold and snow get to me though. I guess the answer to your question would be yes, I would trade this to put up with some rude people. I don't know how long they would be able to put up with me though?:D

Roger

Roger 1 12-16-2007 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by dwtinc (Post 2373340)
Just to tell you the sh:t here it is 18 degrees and snowing. Tell me again how it sucks there. Better yet anyone want to trade houses for a couple months.

I'll offer the same deal and..AND...throw in a snowblower.:D

smokin' joe 12-16-2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2373692)
<<<<---------- Bradley Brave alumni here Joe...

Hey Paradox, You're lucky as I recall a lot of really cute co-eds at Bradley. I graduated Northwestern where some were pretty but not the easiest to party with...

dwtinc 12-17-2007 12:30 AM

Its 12:30 here and I just looked and noticed its 56 degrees in Lauderdale. To all of you freezing there just to let you know its 47 degrees colder here. Roger I don't own a snow blower but I will one up you. I use a Case uniloader to move mine I will give. In true terms there is no element of cold. Its the lack of heat.

PARADOX 12-17-2007 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by smokin' joe (Post 2374290)
Hey Paradox, You're lucky as I recall a lot of really cute co-eds at Bradley. I graduated Northwestern where some were pretty but not the easiest to party with...

Ohhh, yeeaaahh.. the good ole days. :evilb:

dwtinc 12-17-2007 02:29 PM

After researching Florida and all of the reasons to go or not to go I found out about redtide. Is that a big deal or has it been blown out of control. I have never heard of it before and suprised me no one on here mentioned it.

cosmic12 12-17-2007 02:47 PM

I'm still waiting for job offers from anyone. That was the what this was all about wasn't it? I am look'n myself, thats why I have been reading this, Not the weather and or people, I have all that up here in the frozen central N.Y.:(