Can anyone in Cincinnati help ? >

Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?

Notices

Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?

Old 12-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?

Ok so I just picked up this Fountain and it was a repo so I have no history on it. I have talked with a couple guys from the area and no-one seems to know it.
1990 38' Fever
All I know is that it has up dated paint, Had Blower Motors in it, Seems to be well maintained, Has # 4 drives, Shows 150 hours on the meter. Had NH numbers on it at one time , Used to have RED LINE on the side to
The old owner was Ron Flint, out of Mason.

Just want some history on it , I keep coming up empty handed. Plus what happened to the power packages that were in it?
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?-fountian-side.jpg   Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?-fountian-rear.jpg   Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?-fountiain-front.jpg  

Old 12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry that one I don't know much about. I think I have seen it before but I don't know Ron. I am sure someone will have some info for you and I will ask around.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Registered

Nice Boat! Try Mike Jordan who owns Grand Prix marine located on Rt. 4 in Fairfield. Should be in the phone book. He is the main Fountain dealer in the Nati.
He is a racer also. Maybe he originally sold it.

Have you looked up Ron in the phone book?

Good luck!
Old 12-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i looked him up online and paid for a background check. Nothing
Old 12-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mark
Nice Boat! Try Mike Jordan who owns Grand Prix marine located on Rt. 4 in Fairfield. Should be in the phone book. He is the main Fountain dealer in the Nati.
He is a racer also. Maybe he originally sold it.

Have you looked up Ron in the phone book?

Good luck!
Last I heard Jordan was out of business and moved to Indy. I don't believe he was ever the owner of the business. From what I heard, he lost his money man and the business folded.

Sorry can't help w/ the boat. Strange that I don't know it. Maybe he boated somewhere else???
Old 12-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Get Down
VIP Member

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Ok so I just picked up this Fountain and it was a repo so I have no history on it. I have talked with a couple guys from the area and no-one seems to know it.
1990 38' Fever
All I know is that it has up dated paint, Had Blower Motors in it, Seems to be well maintained, Has # 4 drives, Shows 150 hours on the meter. Had NH numbers on it at one time , Used to have RED LINE on the side to
The old owner was Ron Flint, out of Mason.

Just want some history on it , I keep coming up empty handed. Plus what happened to the power packages that were in it?
Try Nordic Gary on the Nordic site he knows lots of people in the area
Old 12-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Registered

Was on RT 4 yesterday Jordan and Grand Prix are gone for sure. I think I seen the boat on the river before but not sure. Never seen it on Cumberland maybe was an Erie boater. I know there in a 38 on Cumberland and the guy lives in Mason I have seen him on here before LPBoater and another 38 in Montgomery but it is a newer boat.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Registered

Geez man, what are you trying to do? Open your own boat dealership?
Old 12-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Registered

Im pretty sure I've seen that boat roaring down the Ohio river.....I believe it had a for sale for several months.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain38SC
Last I heard Jordan was out of business and moved to Indy. I don't believe he was ever the owner of the business. From what I heard, he lost his money man and the business folded.

Sorry can't help w/ the boat. Strange that I don't know it. Maybe he boated somewhere else???

That's too bad. He was a cool guy. Any idea of how long ago he folded? I did get an update from family that a boat biz next to him folded - maybe two years ago. Maybe it was him or both of them. We know the Herns - as in Herns Marine. I recall my folks saying he wanted to sell two years ago. They know I'm a boat nut, but I said no way, I'm not into dinky fishing boats.

Quick Reply: Can anyone in Cincinnati help ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.