Notices

Key West Area Lodging

Old 12-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Holy Smokes
Thanks for the suggestions, Brian....

Those places look nice. More like a place you'd take your wife or girlfriend or both! We need more of a basic park-the-bikes-and-crash-where ever-you-land kinda place. It's 4 guys, so a single hotel room won't cut it! Ideal place would be a cheap condo with a queen bed, two twin beds and couch.
When I was there for the races we brought the Harley. I had ck'd into 1800 Atlantic. They are condo's & were reasonably priced for that time frame. They also offered short stays. I just ck'd your dates & they only offer 3-5 min. ngt stays for some reason. However, a phone call never hurts & they may be able to refer you to a comparible property or make an exception for your dates. I C & P'd this from their site. 1800atlantic.com
For reservations and information please call:
1-800-433-2819 or 305-294-8877
or e-mail: [email protected]
Old 01-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by FunHome
You got to stay down town near Duvall St.
Try
keywestkey.com
they took care of us for the races this year.
have fun!!!
Brad
Brad - thanks for the suggestion. They helped us perfectly!

Originally Posted by glassdave
heres another good place i have stayed several times. its not a very large place but it has motorcycle parking out back.

http://www.palmshotelkeywest.com/

it a little known secret that the owner of this place also owns several strip clubs in Key West and every time i have stayed there the second floor has had a few pros staying there. uhmmm . . . get a room by the pool for sure, thats where they spend the days

oh . . an whatever you do dont let the night manager catch you jumping off the second story balcony into the pool

Dave - Thanks to you, too. We reserved at the Palms. We'll be on the look-out for these "pros" (and will expect a refund if no sightings!)

OSO is an awesome resource!