Like Tree0Likes

Thanks OSO & freze frame

Reply
Old 01-04-2008, 02:12 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BY U BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HOUSTON ,TX
My Boats: 91 Scarab 21' Excel/1999 Proline 200 sport
Posts: 8,778
Default Thanks OSO & freze frame

I got my dvd the other day it was great.
Cranked up the surround sound and pissed off the fiance

thanks again.
BY U BOY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:19 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Queenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Fairport Harbor OH
Posts: 2,423
Default

You're certain you want to marry a woman who doesn't like boating???

Anyone else here married or have a SO that doesn't like boating? I just couldn't imagine. Of course when I met my husband, it was Halloween, boating season was 8 months off and as the time drew closer to boating season, I did get nervous. I wondered what would happen if I hated it or got sick on the boat.....fortunately I have better sea legs than he does and just love it.
Queenie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Semper Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,234
Default

I got my video also--thanks FF and OSO for your generosity!

Having a SO that doesn't enjoy boating is tough (or any serious hobbie of mine) ......I couldn't do it
Semper Fi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:26 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BY U BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HOUSTON ,TX
My Boats: 91 Scarab 21' Excel/1999 Proline 200 sport
Posts: 8,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 View Post
You're certain you want to marry a woman who doesn't like boating???

Anyone else here married or have a SO that doesn't like boating? I just couldn't imagine. Of course when I met my husband, it was Halloween, boating season was 8 months off and as the time drew closer to boating season, I did get nervous. I wondered what would happen if I hated it or got sick on the boat.....fortunately I have better sea legs than he does and just love it.
She is a great girl and is warming up to the whole boating thing. I know when i get a bigger boat she will really enjoy it more. She already said if it had a head she would be happy. If i would have started off with an Apache i don't think there would be a problem

She started to come around when i told her she would never take boating away from me so she will have to live with it or......
BY U BOY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
  #5
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

I got my video also--thanks FF & OSO And a Healthy & Prosperous 08 to you guys
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
  #6
Registered
 
Queenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Fairport Harbor OH
Posts: 2,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BY U BOY View Post
She is a great girl and is warming up to the whole boating thing. I know when i get a bigger boat she will really enjoy it more. She already said if it had a head she would be happy. If i would have started off with an Apache i don't think there would be a problem

She started to come around when i told her she would never take boating away from me so she will have to live with it or......
Now that sounds like my husband LOL!

I agree with the size of the boat. We had the 31' and I couldn't wait to get a bigger boat....makes all the difference in boating and we're fortunate to be able to do that. Nothing fun about being scared on a boat, even when the captain is a great driver...it's still scary.
Queenie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:35 PM
  #7
Registered
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
My Boats: Dreaming of a 32 AT
Posts: 4,951
Default

I also got mine, Thanks OSO and Fz F. Anybody have troulbe playing it on your computer? Mine will not play
cosmic12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:55 PM
  #8
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
I also got mine, Thanks OSO and Fz F. Anybody have troulbe playing it on your computer? Mine will not play
Same here mine plays only the first 10 mins and stops , tried the dvd,laser disc player & computer ..but it was a freebie and with even the 10 mins i'll take it when its friggin 9 degrees out here ...
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 789
Default

I would also like to say thanks! Haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I'm sure it will be great!
pachanga is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:25 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 View Post
You're certain you want to marry a woman who doesn't like boating???

Anyone else here married or have a SO that doesn't like boating? I just couldn't imagine. Of course when I met my husband, it was Halloween, boating season was 8 months off and as the time drew closer to boating season, I did get nervous. I wondered what would happen if I hated it or got sick on the boat.....fortunately I have better sea legs than he does and just love it.
LOL! Mine's on the fence! She great as long as she has a friend along. Should be better next season since we moved up in size! She actually agreed with the purchase reluctantly....When we picked up the boat her attitude changed a bunch....It's beautiful! Now she wants to hit the Ocean.
pachanga is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
General Boating Discussion
37
02-20-2008 05:24 PM
FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
General Racing Discussion
8
02-20-2008 10:06 AM
FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
General Boating Discussion
3
02-20-2007 03:13 PM
rainmn
General Boating Discussion
11
03-25-2004 11:07 AM
OldSchool
General Boating Discussion
4
12-12-2003 08:47 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.