Like Tree0Likes

2008 Poker Run Schedule

Reply
Old 01-22-2008, 10:00 AM
  #1
NorTechNorth.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
Double R Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wherever We Need To Be
My Boats: Nor-tech, Outerlimits, Mercury Racing TEAM Engine Packages
Posts: 396
Default 2008 Poker Run Schedule

It looks like 2008 will be a fantastic year for poker runs. Here is the schedule for Poker Runs America and Performance Boat Club of Canada. These runs along with the runs by Florida Powerboat Club http://www.flpowerboat.com/new/calendar.cfm and several other great organizations promise to keep our sport strong and provide ample opportunity for us to use our equipment this year.

2008 Poker Run Schedule

POKER RUNS AMERICA SARASOTA/ST. PETES SEASON OPENER
ST. PETES, FLORIDA
MARCH 28-29

POKER RUNS AMERICA CAPTIVA ISLAND HIGH ROLLER CAPTIVA ISLAND, FLORIDA
APRIL 11-12


POKER RUNS AMERICA FORT MYERS POKER RUN
FORT MYERS, FLORIDA
APRIL 18-19


POKER RUNS AMERICA CENTER CONSOLE POKER RUN
SARASOTA HYATT, FLORIDA
MAY 31


DOUBLE R PERFORMANCE RUNNING FOR RESCUE (PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA EVENT)
ORILLIA, ONTARIO
JUNE 7


POKER RUNS AMERICA ALEXANDRIA BAY- HALL OF FAME
ALEXANDRIA BAY, NEW YORK
JUNE 20-21


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA GEORGIAN BAY POKER RUN
GEORGIAN BAY, ON
JUNE 28 TENTATIVE


POWER BOATING CANADA MONTREAL POKER RUN
SOREL, PQ
JULY 12


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA ORILLIA CENTRE OF POWER
ORILLIA, ONTARIO
JULY 19


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA PHOENIX WARRIOR

PEMBROKE, ONTARIO
JULY 26


POKER RUNS AMERICA CONNECTICUT/LONG ISLAND
OLD SAYBROOK, CONNECTICUT
JULY 26


POWER BOATING CANADA 1000 ISLAND POKER RUN
KINGSTON, ONTARIO
AUGUST 9


CAN/AM GEORGIAN BAY TOUR
(CONTACT BOB BARNHART)
[email protected]
519 498 6945
HONEY HARBOUR, ONTARIO
AUGUST 17-20
OR
AUGUST 17-22



JIM EARLE (PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA EVENT)
CAMP OOCHIGEAS CHARITY RUN
PORT SEVERN, ONTARIO
AUGUST 16


POWER BOATING CANADA HIGH STAKES POKER RUN
OTTAWA / HULL / ST ANNES / MONTREAL
AUGUST 22-23


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA RICE LAKE POKER RUN
BEWDLEY, ONTARIO
SEPTEMBER 6


POKER RUNS AMERICA
LAKE NORMAN POKER RUN
LAKE NORMAN, NORTH CAROLINA
SEPTEMBER TBA


POKER RUNS AMERICA SEASON FINALE
SARASOTA, FLORIDA
OCTOBER 3-4

WWW.PERFORMANCEBOATCLUB.CA
WWW.NORTECHNORTH.COM
Double R Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 AM
  #2
Registered User
 
JB4Boyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boyne City, Mi.
My Boats: Baja
Posts: 1,365
Default

Hey, U forgot BoyneThunder July 11Th-12Th Boyne City, Mi.
www.boynethunder.com
And we are a PRA member
JB4Boyne is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:18 AM
  #3
NorTechNorth.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
Double R Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wherever We Need To Be
My Boats: Nor-tech, Outerlimits, Mercury Racing TEAM Engine Packages
Posts: 396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4Boyne View Post
Hey, U forgot BoyneThunder July 11Th-12Th Boyne City, Mi.
www.boynethunder.com
And we are a PRA member
Sorry. Didn't mean to leave anyone out. Who else has runs this year?
Double R Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:25 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cornelius, NC
My Boats: 2000 29 fever with hp500
Posts: 902
Default

The one on lake norman has been cancelled
kickin32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:36 PM
  #5
Registered
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double R Performance View Post
It looks like 2008 will be a fantastic year for poker runs. Here is the schedule for Poker Runs America and Performance Boat Club of Canada. These runs along with the runs by Florida Powerboat Club http://www.flpowerboat.com/new/calendar.cfm and several other great organizations promise to keep our sport strong and provide ample opportunity for us to use our equipment this year.

2008 Poker Run Schedule

POKER RUNS AMERICA SARASOTA/ST. PETES SEASON OPENER
ST. PETES, FLORIDA
MARCH 28-29

POKER RUNS AMERICA CAPTIVA ISLAND HIGH ROLLER CAPTIVA ISLAND, FLORIDA
APRIL 11-12


POKER RUNS AMERICA FORT MYERS POKER RUN
FORT MYERS, FLORIDA
APRIL 18-19


POKER RUNS AMERICA CENTER CONSOLE POKER RUN
SARASOTA HYATT, FLORIDA
MAY 31


DOUBLE R PERFORMANCE RUNNING FOR RESCUE (PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA EVENT)
ORILLIA, ONTARIO
JUNE 7


POKER RUNS AMERICA ALEXANDRIA BAY- HALL OF FAME
ALEXANDRIA BAY, NEW YORK
JUNE 20-21


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA GEORGIAN BAY POKER RUN
GEORGIAN BAY, ON
JUNE 28 TENTATIVE


POWER BOATING CANADA MONTREAL POKER RUN
SOREL, PQ
JULY 12


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA ORILLIA CENTRE OF POWER
ORILLIA, ONTARIO
JULY 19


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA PHOENIX WARRIOR

PEMBROKE, ONTARIO
JULY 26


POKER RUNS AMERICA CONNECTICUT/LONG ISLAND
OLD SAYBROOK, CONNECTICUT
JULY 26


POWER BOATING CANADA 1000 ISLAND POKER RUN
KINGSTON, ONTARIO
AUGUST 9


CAN/AM GEORGIAN BAY TOUR
(CONTACT BOB BARNHART)
[email protected]
519 498 6945
HONEY HARBOUR, ONTARIO
AUGUST 17-20
OR
AUGUST 17-22



JIM EARLE (PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA EVENT)
CAMP OOCHIGEAS CHARITY RUN
PORT SEVERN, ONTARIO
AUGUST 16


POWER BOATING CANADA HIGH STAKES POKER RUN
OTTAWA / HULL / ST ANNES / MONTREAL
AUGUST 22-23


PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB OF CANADA RICE LAKE POKER RUN
BEWDLEY, ONTARIO
SEPTEMBER 6


POKER RUNS AMERICA
LAKE NORMAN POKER RUN
LAKE NORMAN, NORTH CAROLINA
SEPTEMBER TBA


POKER RUNS AMERICA SEASON FINALE
SARASOTA, FLORIDA
OCTOBER 3-4

WWW.PERFORMANCEBOATCLUB.CA
WWW.NORTECHNORTH.COM
U guys should come over & do Boyne Thunder w/ a couple 43 NT's over here & Preston w/ the Iceman!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:03 PM
  #6
Registered User
 
JB4Boyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boyne City, Mi.
My Boats: Baja
Posts: 1,365
Default

Wrink, is this one of the NT U R talking about?


Last edited by JB4Boyne; 01-22-2008 at 08:08 PM.
JB4Boyne is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
  #7
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

http://www.njppc.com/pokerrun.php

NJPPC Poker Run Schedules 2008

Atlantic City Boat Show Winter Party Saturday February 9th

Memorial Day Weekend Social Sunday May 25th

Atlantic City Over Night Poker Run Friday June 20th

Wave Runner Poker Run Saturday June 28th

July Weekend Raft Up at Tices Shoal Saturday July 5th

Shore Dreams For Kids Saturday July 12th

Roar At The Shore Poker Run Saturday August 2nd

NJPPC Chesapeake Bay Rendezvous' Friday August 22nd

Labor Day Weekend Wave Runner Poker Run Saturday August 30th
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:19 PM
  #8
Registered
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4Boyne View Post
Wrink, is this one of the NT U R talking about?

Got 1 of Mikes Boat? & of course the Iceman!!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
  #9
Registered User
 
JB4Boyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boyne City, Mi.
My Boats: Baja
Posts: 1,365
Default

And I bet this is the other NT. There was a nice test done on this one by Powerboat Mag.

JB4Boyne is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:29 PM
  #10
Registered
 
The Menace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bonita Springs, Florida
My Boats: 46 turbined Skater
Posts: 3,029
Default

If Boyne is not scheduled the same weekend as the Chicago Poker Run we will be there with either one or two 46 Skaters.
The Menace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bobthebuilder
Ft Myers Offshore
9
09-08-2008 09:33 PM
Bobthebuilder
Poker Runs and Boating Events
0
09-08-2008 02:32 PM
Clay Washington
South Central US
44
03-09-2008 02:13 PM
waterboy222
Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
3
08-06-2007 11:04 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.