What happened to Tyler Crockett?

Notices

What happened to Tyler Crockett?

Old 01-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by excalibur32
Called and payed for parts he had in swap shop, haven't seen them and he doesn't answer my pm's.

I am still around I have had internet trouble latley with my computer. I have been working at the shop every day from 9 am to 11 pm every nite. I have been to Detroit to the foundy that is making my new intake top for the 500 and 525 engines. I am trying to have some ready for the Miami boat show. I will box up the parts tomorrow and then I will figure out what the freight is then I will bill your credit card. ( I Did Not Bill You Yet ) If you have any questions I will give you my shop number again. 8103242720 Tyler
Old 01-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by excalibur32
Called and payed for parts he had in swap shop, haven't seen them and he doesn't answer my pm's.
I would have to personally phuck you up if you dissed Tyler.He is more than straight up.Send him some cake to get better results.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
squared
Old 01-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Tyler is a great guy who is NOT going to screw you,he just gets pulled in a hundred different directions. His track record of returning phone calls and doing things as fast as you might expect or like is not the greatest because he tries to please everyone all the time and never says no. You will get your parts,please be patient. He does all the ordering,all the dyno tuning,all the pcm programming,when the phone rings (which is non-stop) every caller wants to talk to him personally which he drops whatever he's doing and takes the time to talk to each customer if humanly possible. His day starts between 8am and 9 am and NEVER ends before 9 pm,usually midnight and then in between this weekly he runs all over the USA tuning boats and racing and makes trips to suppliers/parts companys in Detroit. The fact that he can get anthing done is almost hard to believe,I have been immersed in his chaoitic world several times while at his shop dynoing various motors. If you call him and don't get thru keep trying because his list of people to call back is often quite long and often a 5minute question turns into a 45 minute conversation which ties him up,he's not perfect but he does put 110% into everthing once he focuses on it,Smitty
Attached Thumbnails What happened to Tyler Crockett?-crocketts-dyno-2007-018.jpg  
Old 01-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Banned

I know how that feels!
Old 01-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

He has a Harley he bought/built to ride in his "free" time ,(it sits ALOT in the same spot unless he uses it to run home for lunch or dinner),Smitty
Old 01-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered

Tyler is VERY rare in the marine business. You can call him with a simple question about your motor and he will talk for thirty minutes making sure you understand everything about the motor. Very straight shooter.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:41 AM
VIP Member

Tyler does six things at once, and he is great at all of them. He just likes it that way as he has control. I never doubt him and I definitely trust him. I feel sorry for his wife and kids. They never get to see him !!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered

Tyler cleaned and flowed 16 injectors for me last year, had one that would not flow well, he replaced it for me at a great price. He has always performed great work for me when I need him.
Mark Rush
Old 01-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

Bought my cam and valve train from Tyler back in September, and had him re-program my computer. We were on a tight time frame, and I think he was busy, so after we'd send it to him, we wouldn't hear from him. Just as we thought there might be a problem, the computer would show up with the new program. He's straight up and does a great job, even if he is a little slow on the communication. You can bet if you've asked him to do something, it will get done!

Quick Reply: What happened to Tyler Crockett?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.