Notices

Nice project

Old 01-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gramp
to rig a 46 skater is not an easy task, if done correctly. It is not uncommon to see 50k to 80k for a good rigger to complete a twin blower motor, 6 drive boat, this would include all wiring, dash panels, cutting and setting up for drives, sea strainers, coolers, engine plumbing, exhaust, cutting and installing tailpipes, tabs, throttles. some of the more detailed mti's skaters can go well into the 100k's
its a 40 and 900 will push it fine, if you look at the picture closely you will notice the drives are cut out, I would only guess the dash holes for the guages are cut out two.....I'm not planning on breaking any speed records or taking it to any shows like Sema.....as for the 50k rig job, I just did mine on a 35 and didnt spend that.... if so TnT wont cost you that in labor.....what im sayng is for a pretty and unique boat (one that you wont see in every pokerrun) I believe that if the hull is good, it will be a nice toy....and besides aleast you know when your done what you have as if you are thinking about resale value on one of these toys this is not the time to make money$$$$$$$...