Notices

Lake Hartwell SC

Old 04-13-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Good morning David,the Apache we'll be staying up here for now, we we'll be doing Boyne Thunder with her in July. Then she may stay in St. Joe Michigan for a while.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
We will be moving to Lake Hartwell SC, thanks for all the information. We'll be in the westminster area, on the lake.
STEVE,
What am I reading here Buddy?
Tell Krista I said congratulations
That is beautiful country, but the pond seems kind of small
I go through there once in a while. Good luck!
Old 04-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Congrat steve, Hope all goes well
Old 04-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

hey, I don't mean to interupt, but I just moved here (Lake Hartwell), from GR MI. and have a 35' Fountain and could use any helpful info too. We live near Portman, but I don't know where "the Island" is or where to hang out, hoping to have the boat down here for the poker run in May. Thank you for any help, Mike
Old 04-23-2008, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by roadking1997
hey, I don't mean to interupt, but I just moved here (Lake Hartwell), from GR MI. and have a 35' Fountain and could use any helpful info too. We live near Portman, but I don't know where "the Island" is or where to hang out, hoping to have the boat down here for the poker run in May. Thank you for any help, Mike
If you use the ramp at Portman. Leave Portman going south stay to your right and the island is approx. 3/4 mile on your right. Be careful there are a lot of shoals in that area, and some are not marked.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

cool, thanks. We've been watching the lake come up since we moved her, so hopefully we see if something is just barely under the water. Are there any other places that a lot of boats go to? Thanks again, Mike
Old 04-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

cool, thanks. We've been watching the lake come up since we moved her, so hopefully we see if something is just barely under the water. Are there any other places that a lot of boats go to? Thanks again, Mike
Charlie T's has good docking and god wings. We were out Sunday and went there. If you leave Portman going left go through the double bridges and go about 5 miles and it will be on your left. Be careful and stay between the buoys.

I'm not sure how much you have been on the lake or even if you have. But in the smaller necks of water there will be a white buoy with red that is the center of the channel marker.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

I cant wait for the poker run in may
Old 04-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered

Unhappy

Hey thanks again, we have never been ON the water here yet, so THANK YOU. Hopefully we'll have the boat down here soon, it's a yellow and purple 35' lightning, with the pilot looking a little confused, so feel free to introduce yourself and tell me where to go. Mike
Old 04-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered

Hey thanks again, we have never been ON the water here yet, so THANK YOU. Hopefully we'll have the boat down here soon, it's a yellow and purple 35' lightning, with the pilot looking a little confused, so feel free to introduce yourself and tell me where to go. Mike
No problem. We have a 33 Baja Outlaw white with purple and ytellow.

Quick Reply: Lake Hartwell SC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.