Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone know the story on "Cat in the act"? >

Anyone know the story on "Cat in the act"?

Notices

Anyone know the story on "Cat in the act"?

Old 02-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
Everyone knows? Wow what a relief!

I too, feel sorry for his family but if everyone knows the facts from reading the paper they are wrong. The papers haven't even been close to being right.

Were you friends with Joey V?
No, I have very high standards. Class in something you are born with, doesn't come from the wallet. I have an almost psychic ability to read people. His vibe was "bad news", not a person to be trusted.
I guess the NY Times has nothing better to do than attach Joe Vallero and John McCain. Must be a slow news day, where they would put him and his families lives in danger with the Mob for no reason. Re
Old 02-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=10x;2457444]
Originally Posted by DaveP
Everyone knows? Wow what a relief!

I too, feel sorry for his family but if everyone knows the facts from reading the paper they are wrong. The papers haven't even been close to being right.

Dave P.......I always give everybody the benefit of a doubt. If I'm proven wrong, then I am, so what. Everyone is innocent till proven guilty, and so far, all we've read is what the papers what us to know. We all know how bias'd the papers are, anything to make a story.
I really think we should all wait till we hear the other side of the story from Joe before you guys are all ready to tar and feather him.

Frank
Exactly Frank , and when i spoke to ROLF he said the story was so far off it was'nt even funny ... Feel for the family ...
Some nice pics guys Looks sweet
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Fresh paint will do it every time!!!!
Hey Fountain04 so Fresh paint will do it every time ??????? do what ???? fill us in as GINOs thread asks Anyone know the story so on CAT dont think he was lookin for everyones opinion on JOE ... So what can you fill Geno or fellow OSO members on this Awesome L@@kin SKATER and what was done ,what the boats been thru ...the amount of work that was put into this boat and open checkbook would'nt seem any need to take short cuts ..im sure theres progress pics . So spill the beans big daddy lets have it So you painted it ? worked on it ? washed it ?rode in it ? got SPANKED by the CAT
Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,303 Likes on 3,706 Posts

I can say while in South florida the boat recieved Platinum Care, and was always stored inside, and covered.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by davere
No, I have very high standards. Class in something you are born with, doesn't come from the wallet. I have an almost psychic ability to read people. His vibe was "bad news", not a person to be trusted.
I guess the NY Times has nothing better to do than attach Joe Vallero and John McCain. Must be a slow news day, where they would put him and his families lives in danger with the Mob for no reason. Re
Since you weren't friends with him I would say that you don't know sh*t except being an armchair quarterback who is full of himself.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

you can see a clip of the boat running 2nd behind bad during the 2007 nyc poker run on the opening video on skaters website skaterpowerboats.com
Old 02-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Hey Fountain04 so Fresh paint will do it every time ??????? do what ???? fill us in as GINOs thread asks Anyone know the story so on CAT dont think he was lookin for everyones opinion on JOE ... So what can you fill Geno or fellow OSO members on this Awesome L@@kin SKATER and what was done ,what the boats been thru ...the amount of work that was put into this boat and open checkbook would'nt seem any need to take short cuts ..im sure theres progress pics . So spill the beans big daddy lets have it So you painted it ? worked on it ? washed it ?rode in it ? got SPANKED by the CAT
Umm i dont know what your problem is, but the comment was to show how nice the boat turned out after Joe bought it. No comment on Joe himself or anything. Have seen the boat in person and it will make someone a real nice ride!! This thread is all over the place so............
Old 02-24-2008, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

It is a killer paint job. Here are a couple more pix (we might as well turn this into a photo thread). I love those trumpets!

Old 02-24-2008, 08:21 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Hey Runninhot, when's the road trip?? The wife & I are packed.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 10x
Hey Runninhot, when's the road trip?? The wife & I are packed.
The WIFE ?????????????? I dont need her there BIG DADDY she can do just fine from home doing a wire transfer ... I thought the guys were going and XCHOKE got the Beer & B@@bs waitin 4 us
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone know the story on "Cat in the act"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.