Like Tree0Likes

Trick Marine / Real Estate Opens In South Carolina

Reply
Old 03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
  #91
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
Like I said in another thread. From the looks of it he is lucky he does not live in Jersey. Those guys get it done!!!!!
Cement Shoes size 12 on E bay
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
  #92
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Cement Shoes size 12 on E bay
If this stuff went down as little as 20 years ago i believe that would have happened but it seems like in today's world these things do not happen as often anymore.
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:02 PM
  #93
Registered
 
plumbers crack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: bluffton sc
My Boats: 42 Outerlimits GTX
Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike View Post
If this stuff went down as little as 20 years ago i believe that would have happened but it seems like in today's world these things do not happen as often anymore.
Know why,
















Rats, and DNA !
plumbers crack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:19 PM
  #94
Steve_H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
Fat Freddie the Coward would never come on OSO again. People that make mistakes ask for forgiveness and appologize. Scum bag swindlers like him blame the customers and lie about their dead son owning the company. There is no doubt a spot in pergatory right next to the main man himself just waiting for Fred.

not defending Fred AT ALL but i am curious. you two razzed each other for years about whos trailor queen would see water first i always assumed you guys were good friends. at what point were you enlightened?
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:37 PM
  #95
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
not defending Fred AT ALL but i am curious. you two razzed each other for years about whos trailor queen would see water first i always assumed you guys were good friends. at what point were you enlightened?
Ya Steve we did. That was post Trick Marine. That stopped when he hosed my engine builder big time. I also heard from a lot of others that had issues, some small some large. All problems were due to the fact that Fred lied to all of them. He lied about stock, when things were shipped, what things would fit....... Then when I brought up my engine builders situation on one of the threads Fred came at me guns a blazin. Called me all kinds of names and that I did not know what I was talking about. Well unfortunately I did know.
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:12 AM
  #96
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Monclova, Ohio
My Boats: Baja 25 Outlaw
Posts: 145
Default

I can't believe nobody on here had run into him
danh63 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:01 PM
  #97
Steve_H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
Ya Steve we did. That was post Trick Marine. That stopped when he hosed my engine builder big time. I also heard from a lot of others that had issues, some small some large. All problems were due to the fact that Fred lied to all of them. He lied about stock, when things were shipped, what things would fit....... Then when I brought up my engine builders situation on one of the threads Fred came at me guns a blazin. Called me all kinds of names and that I did not know what I was talking about. Well unfortunately I did know.

typical liar. they get very defensive when caught
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
  #98
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
typical liar. they get very defensive when caught
Ya it was fun the trailer queen war. Heck Fred even tried to help out when I got screwed on that engine deal a few years back. Now I have to question if it was for the right reason or was he just trying to get more sapport for him to run his scam. Sucks to have to feel like I need to think that way but I do. Just amazing how he was the FIRST one to judge anyone that did some one wrong even if it was an honest mistake but look at what he turned out to be.
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
  #99
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: WA
My Boats: not shopping
Posts: 2,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
Just amazing how he was the FIRST one to judge anyone that did some one wrong even if it was an honest mistake but look at what he turned out to be.
Hamlet 101-
Quote:
the lady doth protest too much
Zudnic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:43 PM
  #100
Registered
 
mroutlaw_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Indiana
My Boats: Baja-1999 29 Outlaw
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthefront View Post
I sent em a message to ask Fred if My Parts ever came in?

LMAO!! Now that is funny!
mroutlaw_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
derekdeben
General Boating Discussion
2
06-27-2006 09:37 AM
Cash Bar
General Boating Discussion
91
09-16-2005 05:27 PM
Need-the-Speed
General Boating Discussion
23
06-06-2005 06:58 AM
plumbers crack
General Boating Discussion
0
10-27-2004 06:38 PM
DyD
General Boating Discussion
10
12-03-2002 12:30 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.