Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge !!! >

Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge !!!

Like Tree0Likes

Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge !!!

Reply

Old 02-20-2008, 05:29 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 7,018
Default Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge !!!

My bosses son is signed up to plunge into the fridged Atlantic Ocean this Saturday 2/23/08. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GO TO THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !! If anyone would like to help us raise some money we'd appreciate it. THE PLUNGER (particapants name) is Michael Lackey !! I have forms here i can fax to anyone wishing to help out a great cause or you can download them here https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=205341047 or shoot me your fax numbers and i'll fax you a form

Last edited by berns29scarab; 02-20-2008 at 05:54 PM.
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:20 PM
  #2
Registered
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 7,018
Default

ttt
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:24 PM
  #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boat: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Originally Posted by berns29scarab View Post
My bosses son is signed up to plunge into the fridged Atlantic Ocean this Saturday 2/23/08. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GO TO THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !! If anyone would like to help us raise some money we'd appreciate it. THE PLUNGER (particapants name) is Michael Lackey !! I have forms here i can fax to anyone wishing to help out a great cause or you can download them here https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=205341047 or shoot me your fax numbers and i'll fax you a form

Berns FAX me the form 708-534-8033 Attn Bill Sr
its all about the kidz
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:39 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 7,018
Default

its on the way...if you click the link you can do it on line in about 3 minutes...
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:43 PM
  #5
Registered
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 7,018
Default

and thank you
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:00 AM
  #6
Registered
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
My Boat: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
Posts: 12,756
Default

Originally Posted by berns29scarab View Post
My bosses son is signed up to plunge into the fridged Atlantic Ocean this Saturday 2/23/08. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GO TO THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !! If anyone would like to help us raise some money we'd appreciate it. THE PLUNGER (particapants name) is Michael Lackey !! I have forms here i can fax to anyone wishing to help out a great cause or you can download them here https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=205341047 or shoot me your fax numbers and i'll fax you a form


That's nothing!!!!!!!!! There is the "polar bear run" out here on the left coast where guys jump into the Long Beach harbor water and water ski to Catalina Island and back in JANUARY (62 miles).
PhantomChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:33 AM
  #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boat: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Originally Posted by berns29scarab View Post
and thank you
No prob BIG DADDY its all about the kidz wheres the rest of the clique ????? fund,boyhunter,sunkin,raul, MM ?? a lil less time whinin and step up with some $$$ for the kidz
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 AM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 7,018
Default

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
That's nothing!!!!!!!!! There is the "polar bear run" out here on the left coast where guys jump into the Long Beach harbor water and water ski to Catalina Island and back in JANUARY (62 miles).
here's this Saturdays weather forecast !!!

Saturday (24 hours): Rain and snow. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the low 20s
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:31 AM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 7,018
Default

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=205341047

cmon peeps !! click on the link, and fill in the blanks...donations are $5.00 and up...every lil bit will help !!
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:47 AM
  #10
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boat: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Originally Posted by berns29scarab View Post
here's this Saturdays weather forecast !!!

Saturday (24 hours): Rain and snow. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the low 20s
Gotta give credit to the lil guy , id be fellin much better in the 85 degree pool or 105 degree hot tub .....
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge !!!


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser