Like Tree0Likes

Member needs some help

Reply
Old 02-29-2008, 06:15 PM
  #51
Registered
 
Roger 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Kankakee Illinois
My Boats: 1993 Cigarette Top Gun
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi View Post
I was paid in full today thanks to the efforts of my OSO family.

I can't thank you guys enough.
That's great new Ed. I still think that the twerp needs an official ''OSO SWIRLY".
Roger 1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:20 PM
  #52
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

awesome!
stainless is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:57 PM
  #53
Registered
 
Jigsaw89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,007
Thumbs up

It's always good news when bad situations right themselves. Congrats, Ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi View Post
I was paid in full today thanks to the efforts of my OSO family.

I can't thank you guys enough.
Jigsaw89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:39 AM
  #54
Registered
 
Queenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Fairport Harbor OH
Posts: 2,423
Default

That's great news Ed!

Chris, you rock in getting this going....who gets the steaks???
Queenie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:50 AM
  #55
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Lafayette,La
My Boats: 31 Resin bucket
Posts: 5,333
Default

glad to read you got paid!


10x- positive attitude
Open72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:08 AM
  #56
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 View Post
That's great news Ed!

Chris, you rock in getting this going....who gets the steaks???
I think about 20 people get a bite.

I really wanted to buy that bottle of scotch.

Ed bent over backwards for me on my last boat survey. He drove all the way across Florida to do it but charged me less than what a local (and substantially less knowledgeable) local surveyor would have. He went over it with a fine-tooth comb and gave me incredible detail. He even convinced me that a sea trial would be a waste of my money. I drove 1200 miles with a check to pick up a boat I'd never seen based on Ed's say-so and had no disappointments.

It's been said that gratitude is the least-deeply felt and most quickly fleeting of all human emotions. Maybe we proved that just a little bit wrong. I think there's alot of people around here who are glad to have Ed around and value not only his services but his contributions to the board.
Chris Sunkin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:29 AM
  #57
Registered
 
Queenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Fairport Harbor OH
Posts: 2,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
I think about 20 people get a bite.

I really wanted to buy that bottle of scotch.

Ed bent over backwards for me on my last boat survey. He drove all the way across Florida to do it but charged me less than what a local (and substantially less knowledgeable) local surveyor would have. He went over it with a fine-tooth comb and gave me incredible detail. He even convinced me that a sea trial would be a waste of my money. I drove 1200 miles with a check to pick up a boat I'd never seen based on Ed's say-so and had no disappointments.

It's been said that gratitude is the least-deeply felt and most quickly fleeting of all human emotions. Maybe we proved that just a little bit wrong. I think there's alot of people around here who are glad to have Ed around and value not only his services but his contributions to the board.
Agreed! Nicely said!
Queenie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:52 AM
  #58
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

I called my "Jersey Boys" yesterday to call of the dogs and let them know that the $900 was paid.

They said they didn't care they were having too much fun!
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:02 AM
  #59
Registered
 
WANTED GUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Grand Ledge, MI
My Boats: Searching
Posts: 25
Default

Glad this was taken care of properly
WANTED GUN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:18 PM
  #60
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jersey
My Boats: a few
Posts: 279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
I called my "Jersey Boys" yesterday to call of the dogs and let them know that the $900 was paid.

They said they didn't care they were having too much fun!
same here!

guys lucky he does not live in jersey...
bootdaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Codered
General Boating Discussion
1
02-27-2006 05:14 PM
t.rae
General Boating Discussion
35
01-13-2004 03:01 PM
FAST353TECH
General Boating Discussion
20
12-10-2003 08:42 PM
yoda
General Boating Discussion
14
11-20-2002 01:08 PM
OutlawBayB
General Boating Discussion
32
02-07-2002 06:25 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.