Jim Earle of Jim Earle Marine >

Jim Earle of Jim Earle Marine

Notices

Jim Earle of Jim Earle Marine

Old 03-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lupner
Yes. It was owned by Bill Leslie And run out of Huron Pointe Marina. His girlfriend was at the wheel her sister at the throttles and a friend along for the ride. Previous to that Scarab they ran one with a very similar graphics design. That Scarab had blown big blocks built by a company called Innovations, I think. It ran in the 90`s and that thing had a full interior and cabin. It was sold to an Englishmen and his partner who owned a business in Canada. That Scarab ran the poker run circuit for quite some time and may still be out there.
You are correct. Spent a lot of time with Bill Leslie and the girls. The previous boat had 900 Innovations and owned by Fred Hope, Fred drive, I throttled and Helen was navigator. We ran the boat along with the girls that ran the Larry Smith that summer doing all the poker runs. Great time of my life and a lot of great memories.

Jay
Old 03-19-2008, 09:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Anybody know how much the boat ways???
Old 03-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Tbonepmp
In action...
Great pics.......that boat is unreal....
Old 03-19-2008, 11:32 AM
cloke

Originally Posted by Single With Twins
You are correct. Spent a lot of time with Bill Leslie and the girls. The previous boat had 900 Innovations and owned by Fred Hope, Fred drive, I throttled and Helen was navigator. We ran the boat along with the girls that ran the Larry Smith that summer doing all the poker runs. Great time of my life and a lot of great memories.

Jay
Jay

Tell the story about the time Freddie got stuck in the bolsters and couldn't move and his bathing suit was down around his ankles and his dk was hangin out.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by cloke
Jay

Tell the story about the time Freddie got stuck in the bolsters and couldn't move and his bathing suit was down around his ankles and his dk was hangin out.
I could see how that could happen. My body was sore on monday after spending the weekend going in and out of the bolsters. Especially add a little alcohol to the mix... These bolsters once in allow for no movement.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:33 PM
cloke

Fred Hope is one of the nicest guys in the world and when he tells that story after a few wobbly pops we all pizz ourselves laughing.

Apparently they had just finished a run and were at the dock. Everybody else hopped out of the boat. Freddie had to get someones attention to hop back in and go around behind him and pull up his suit.

When he tells it you fall over howling.

One of the stories that comes from the camaraderie of all this boating. Not every good story has to have a nipple in it.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great looking rig that's got to be a blast to run!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered

Looks good, cant wait to see it this summer.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by WildWarrior
Great looking rig that's got to be a blast to run!
Thats what I'm thinking... Its all engine...
Old 03-20-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Single With Twins

Jay
[B]Hello Jay. Myself along with a great friend who has since passed on hauled Fred and Helens Scarab to them after they purchased it[. Part of the deal was that we got to ride with them in the Poker run. I t was in Ganonaque. I`m sure I spelled that wrong. Fred and Helen are two of the nicest people I`ve ever met. If you are still in touch with them Lupe said HI and Dennis died in 99. Thanks/B]

Quick Reply: Jim Earle of Jim Earle Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.