Passport Marine Officially Over >

Passport Marine Officially Over

Notices

Passport Marine Officially Over

Old 04-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaveP
Anyone have a deal on a case of kneepads for the Formula folks?
I have owned 3 Formulas, two friends have each owned 4. Have never heard of this dealer and will definately not be losing sleep over this. Still supporting my dealers and Magicfloat.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

magic float is the best, there is none better
Old 04-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

I agree - Magic Float is one of the best and I have known him for years. He WAS NOT one of the dealers that was cancelled due to Passport.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAP071
Didn't they buy Avanti speedboats also?
No - Dr. Ira Trocki who owns Egg Harbor did.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
I agree - Magic Float is one of the best and I have known him for years. He WAS NOT one of the dealers that was cancelled due to Passport.
Formula cancelled Marina 1 in Deerfield because of Passport.
Marina 1 is one of the best Marinas anywhere. First class facility, first class service department and a first class sales department. Stupid move.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
magic float is the best, there is none better
I have never personally met Magicfloat, but I have spoken to him on the phone before and he's a great guy. If I was buying a Formula- I would travel to buy from him......no doubt in my mind!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I have never personally met Magicfloat, but I have spoken to him on the phone before and he's a great guy. If I was buying a Formula- I would travel to buy from him......no doubt in my mind!
Who and where is he?
Old 04-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered

Default Can you reveal your source?

Glassman11,
Are you at liberty to reveal where you got that info? My dealership owner and the CFO of Formula speak at least daily, and we haven't heard that yet. Of course I understand if you can't, I'm just curious.
BIG DAVE P- I feel ya, brother! I love how people think this business is a walk in the park! I still kick myself once in a while for leaving the country club of BMW for this- talk about out of the pan and into the fire- sheesh!
Old 04-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastboats4u
Glassman11,
Are you at liberty to reveal where you got that info? My dealership owner and the CFO of Formula speak at least daily, and we haven't heard that yet. Of course I understand if you can't, I'm just curious.
BIG DAVE P- I feel ya, brother! I love how people think this business is a walk in the park! I still kick myself once in a while for leaving the country club of BMW for this- talk about out of the pan and into the fire- sheesh!
I speak to the passport employees who work there. They were terminated at 10 am today. A customer called me a few minutes ago and said that there were Formula trailers at the dealership as we speak picking up some of the Formula boats. They closed their locations in Tampa/St. Pete a couple of days ago. Dillon, Condon and all the others are gone. They are out of money. They can't even locate all the Passport inventory.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

They still had a 2001 35 Playboy my buddy traded to them at the Miami show 06. They paid 90k on the trade for the boat.

Quick Reply: Passport Marine Officially Over

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.