Like Tree0Likes

who bought this boat?

Reply

Old 04-08-2008, 10:15 PM
  #41
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa
My Boat: 36 Concept / Y2K Superboat/39 Nor-Tech/. 40 MTI
Posts: 1,200
Default

Don't let them get away with that sh--.Your time is money remember that.
boating37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:37 PM
  #42
VIP Member
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
dykstra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, IL
My Boat: 29' FOUNTAIN 525SC
Posts: 5,479
Default

Originally Posted by boating37 View Post
Don't let them get away with that sh--.Your time is money remember that.
Agreed!
__________________
You can always retake a class, but you can never relive a party.
dykstra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:47 PM
  #43
Registered
 
CigBoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lawrenceburg IN USA
Posts: 598
Default

Agree!! Something similar happened to me twice had deposits on boats surveys pending contracts signed and they backed out. Really pizzed me off I was out all of my time and energy not as much as you had involved but enough!
CigBoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:48 PM
  #44
Registered
 
CigBoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lawrenceburg IN USA
Posts: 598
Default

Originally Posted by CigBoat View Post
Agree!! Something similar happened to me twice had deposits on boats surveys pending contracts signed and they backed out. Really pizzed me off I was out all of my time and energy not as much as you had involved but enough!
OH yeah one of those times it was a boat that Fred Trickster was selling for a friend
CigBoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:10 AM
  #45
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boat: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,238
Default

I would be interested is what you were going to buy it for, since the thing sat forever at National Liquidators then finally sold, i guess was put back together and run. When it was listed wasnt it for like 179k or something?? If your interested in mine let me know. There's no cheaper staggered Gladaitor for sale.

Dan
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:03 AM
  #46
Registered
Thread Starter
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boat: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
I would be interested is what you were going to buy it for, since the thing sat forever at National Liquidators then finally sold, i guess was put back together and run. When it was listed wasnt it for like 179k or something?? If your interested in mine let me know. There's no cheaper staggered Gladaitor for sale.

Dan

if i tell u how much u might start to cry
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:13 AM
  #47
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Savannah
My Boat: 1999 spectre 30/ 98 Maxum cuddy
Posts: 757
Default

hey Cig....was one of them a 33 powerplay?
getchasum111 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:33 AM
  #48
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member
 
vagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Lake Norman N.C.
My Boat: poker runs offshore racing
Posts: 1,313
Default

Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
if i tell u how much u might start to cry
Hey Dreamer I had a similar thing happen. The only thing that saved me was my contract , I had them tied for 30 DAYS. Do you have paper work that states that. If you do I would say hire a lawyer and go get your boat!! Good Luck
__________________
Champagne taste on a beer Budget

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
vagrant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:35 AM
  #49
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member
 
vagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Lake Norman N.C.
My Boat: poker runs offshore racing
Posts: 1,313
Default

Oh and another thing, they told me they had a buyer with cash in hand for a high amount. Did they really sell the boat or just hide it ?
__________________
Champagne taste on a beer Budget

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
vagrant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:29 AM
  #50
Registered
 
CigBoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lawrenceburg IN USA
Posts: 598
Default

Originally Posted by getchasum111 View Post
hey Cig....was one of them a 33 powerplay?
It sure was!
How did you know??
CigBoat is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: who bought this boat?


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser