Like Tree0Likes

Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Reply
Old 04-16-2008, 08:35 AM
  #111
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4Boyne View Post
Thats only because you have the hots for her you Perv
Not Perv, Horntoad!!!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:36 AM
  #112
Registered
 
yzbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Petoskey, MI
My Boats: 2003 37 Active Thunder
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4Boyne View Post
If we really wanted to make it a competition we should make it so the losers had to buy the winner all of his drinks for the rest of the weekend
hey i might build one just for that, esp. if its against tracy. all show no go just like the big nor-tech.
i have to admit though i thought no one could drive a boat as bad as tracy drives the big nor-tech then i saw him try and drive the r/c version.

tracy if you cant get pics up by tonight i will post some for you, that is one bad looking boat you have.
yzbert is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:42 AM
  #113
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzbert View Post
hey i might build one just for that, esp. if its against tracy. all show no go just like the big nor-tech.
i have to admit though i thought no one could drive a boat as bad as tracy drives the big nor-tech then i saw him try and drive the r/c version.

tracy if you cant get pics up by tonight i will post some for you, that is one bad looking boat you have.
Thanx, I think!!!!!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:55 PM
  #114
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Holly,MI
My Boats: Powerquest 34 Viper
Posts: 15
Default

JB
Per our conversation this morning, I think a RC offshore race would be great entertainment!!!! You can count me in for sure.I should have the new motor in by then which should put the boat into the upper 40's!! Hopefully the pic's upload ok and I included a pic of Wrinkle's boat so he won't have to waste half a day trying to do it himself!!

Last edited by aquanucents; 01-24-2012 at 11:16 AM.
aquanucents is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:13 AM
  #115
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquanucents View Post
JB
Per our conversation this morning, I think a RC offshore race would be great entertainment!!!! You can count me in for sure.I should have the new motor in by then which should put the boat into the upper 40's!! Hopefully the pic's upload ok and I included a pic of Wrinkle's boat so he won't have to waste half a day trying to do it himself!!
Thanx 4 the pic Buddy!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:36 AM
  #116
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Holly,MI
My Boats: Powerquest 34 Viper
Posts: 15
Smile

Here are a couple more cool pic's:

Last edited by aquanucents; 01-24-2012 at 11:16 AM.
aquanucents is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:20 AM
  #117
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquanucents View Post
Here are a couple more cool pic's:
The Mini Bum Czech!!!!!!~!~!

Thanx Buddy!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:57 PM
  #118
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Ona-Mission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tampa, Fl.
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightJacket View Post
I wish I had the cash to rig this one , but it will be about 5 grand .

81" x 22" Ocean Express Cat with 5 steps , Gotta have twins and mini # 6's on it unless I can find a counter rotating motor , then I can go with mini Arnesons
Have ya checked with www.bonzisports.com?
Ona-Mission is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:33 PM
  #119
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightJacket View Post
I wish I had the cash to rig this one , but it will be about 5 grand .

81" x 22" Ocean Express Cat with 5 steps , Gotta have twins and mini # 6's on it unless I can find a counter rotating motor , then I can go with mini Arnesons
Hey BIG Daddy send it to Nabbers
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:40 PM
  #120
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Ona-Mission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tampa, Fl.
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 739
Default

FYI. Water Street Inn is booked for the weekend. Wolvorine Dillworth Inn is only 1/2 booked. I stayed there last year. pretty cool old hotel.
Ona-Mission is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freeryd
Poker Runs and Boating Events
214
10-24-2008 06:35 AM
wrinkleface
Poker Runs and Boating Events
29
06-22-2008 03:04 AM
wrinkleface
Poker Runs and Boating Events
84
03-31-2008 09:21 PM
JB4Boyne
General Boating Discussion
96
03-07-2008 08:06 PM
Dory Ross
General Boating Discussion
4
06-11-2004 11:15 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.