Notices

Apache, What's in a Name?

Old 04-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

I guess I should have said upgraded not redone, new EFI motors and dry sump drives, and a reskin of the int. not bad for a mid 90's boat. It turned out sweet, as all Mark's work does.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC
Damm Nort ,, ya just missed your chance,,, the 233 that Big Don raced way back when ,, its been redone to make the Open water race to the Islands ,,,, but of course ,, thats the same Don that made the Apache mold ,,,, he , he,, he

RHC

Yep.........but Don had already used his best creative ideas designing Formula! Don't ya know your boat history?!?
Old 04-13-2008, 12:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
i will match my apache to your formula any day any condition any lake or any ocean. matter of fact you can have your chance at desert storm, bring that puppy out and let me spank you around havasu for a weekend. and dont cry when my b!tches are hotter than yours

Ummmmm..............yeah. Boy......you should see some big water out there at Havasu! I'm not sure how hot your dogs are, but ours is on her last paw so you may have me there. If you're coming this far west..........try going all the way to BIG BLUE and see what some real boating is............not that pu$$y sandbar stuff in FL.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Ummmmm..............yeah. Boy......you should see some big water out there at Havasu! I'm not sure how hot your dogs are, but ours is on her last paw so you may have me there. If you're coming this far west..........try going all the way to BIG BLUE and see what some real boating is............not that pu$$y sandbar stuff in FL.
hmmmmm sounds like a challenge to me???? i dont mind burning a few more hundred dollars in diesel to kick that 7 year old formula all over the pacific... if you are serious pm me and i will call powerboat or hot boat to cover the event... but im sure you are just talking sh....... you seem to be good at that
Old 04-13-2008, 09:27 AM
RHC
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yep.........but Don had already used his best creative ideas designing Formula! Don't ya know your boat history?!?

history,,, man now your calling on some sort of logic,,,

I was there my man ,,, but ,,, everything is still kind of mixed up and distorted if ya know what I mean !!! There was a couple of years when the Army had control of me ,, but some of that was pretty drunk also !!!
Its all good Nort ,,, getter wet this weekend !!

RHC
Old 04-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Nort you are one big trouble maker these days!!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmmmmm sounds like a challenge to me???? i dont mind burning a few more hundred dollars in diesel to kick that 7 year old formula all over the pacific... if you are serious pm me and i will call powerboat or hot boat to cover the event... but im sure you are just talking sh....... you seem to be good at that
I got to see this!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered

The CPC Poker Run will settle any rough water claims...

Last edited by Back4More; 04-13-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Registered

You are kidding right? I don't know your specific boat, but just like tossing a rock over my shoulder........(I don't have turn around and look to know it hit the ground), that if there was the equal power in both boats, the Apache will barely get on plane. Why? Old school baby!

I didn't challenge you anyway.....I said come out and check out some real water! Pacific blue!

By the way.....far as talking sh.....as most on OSO have learned over the years, you have to be good at talking $hit if you are going to post on an Apache thread!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RHC
history,,, man now your calling on some sort of logic,,,

I was there my man ,,, but ,,, everything is still kind of mixed up and distorted if ya know what I mean !!! There was a couple of years when the Army had control of me ,, but some of that was pretty drunk also !!!
Its all good Nort ,,, getter wet this weekend !!

RHC

RHC........thanks! Just having some fun. I got wet this weekend, but not on the boat. Pressure washing/sealing our stamped concrete around the house. Got about a 1/3 of it done.

Quick Reply: Apache, What's in a Name?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.