Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking For A 36' Force 10 Boat >

Looking For A 36' Force 10 Boat

Notices

Looking For A 36' Force 10 Boat

Old 03-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Mark over at Extreme/Statement, has one theat he is restoing for someone. Last time I saw it, the boat was just a hull and stringers.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the Info Guy's. The force 10 boat that Mark spates at Statement is working on is the boat that I own.

Thanks Jack
727-365-8665
Old 03-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

The only 2 Force 10 boats I have ever seen is your yellow boat and Ray's red boat. I just saw Ray last week running his boat in St. Pete.
I never knew Ray built a total of 7. Have you saked him for the owners names and then you could start your search?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

Seen both of these boats. First photo looks like it was taken near Shell Island. Rays boat looks like it was taken on the inside of John's Pass. I know Ray too. Ray's boat, the grey and white one is set up nice and he rebuilt the motors for reliability instead of horsepower. As far as I know he still lives down on John's pass in Treasure island. I have seen a third Force Ten on a lift in upper Tampa Bay at Rocky Point. Ray should have kept tabs on who owned his boats and may be able to make some calls to see if anyone wants to part with one of his old boats.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Registered

Seen both of these boats. First photo looks like it was taken near Shell Island. I remember seeing it on a lift along Bellair near Hogun's house, just south of Clearwater. Rays boat looks like it was taken on the inside of John's Pass Intercoastal side. I know Ray too. Ray's boat, the grey and white one is set up nice and he rebuilt the motors for reliability instead of horsepower. As far as I know he still lives down on John's Pass in Treasure island. I have seen a third Force Ten on a lift in upper Tampa Bay at Rocky Point. Ray should have kept tabs on who owned his boats and may be able to make some calls to see if anyone wants to part with one of his old boats.
His shop address is 10871 49th St. N. St. Petersburg, 33762 Phone number 727-573-1666.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
The only 2 Force 10 boats I have ever seen is your yellow boat and Ray's red boat. I just saw Ray last week running his boat in St. Pete.
I never knew Ray built a total of 7. Have you saked him for the owners names and then you could start your search?

Hello Mike,

I talk to Ray all the time. The first boat that I am looking for was my fathers boat. That was also the first boat that Ray built. We have lost track of it when it left for Canada. The second boat also left for Canada it was a friend of my fathers and Ray. I have the hull ## for both boats and when we run the hull ## or run FL ## on tag talk they come back to my father and friends name on the second boat.

Thanks for all your Info Jack

Last edited by 36FORCE10; 03-23-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SIMXXI
Seen both of these boats. First photo looks like it was taken near Shell Island. I remember seeing it on a lift along Bellair near Hogun's house, just south of Clearwater. Rays boat looks like it was taken on the inside of John's Pass Intercoastal side. I know Ray too. Ray's boat, the grey and white one is set up nice and he rebuilt the motors for reliability instead of horsepower. As far as I know he still lives down on John's Pass in Treasure island. I have seen a third Force Ten on a lift in upper Tampa Bay at Rocky Point. Ray should have kept tabs on who owned his boats and may be able to make some calls to see if anyone wants to part with one of his old boats.
His shop address is 10871 49th St. N. St. Petersburg, 33762 Phone number 727-573-1666.
Hello Friend,

The force 10 boat that you are talking about do you see it in Tampa bay rocky point area or clearwater area. If it is the one in clearwater all white with outboards I know who has that boat.

Thanks for all your help Jack

Last edited by 36FORCE10; 03-22-2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Registered

My girlfriend and her Dad used to ride on Rays boat all the time. He told me some crazy poker run stories from back in the day. I saw your boats deck out in front of his shop a while ago. It's an awsome boat! I'd love to own one someday. What are you getting done to yours?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by apache727
My girlfriend and her Dad used to ride on Rays boat all the time. He told me some crazy poker run stories from back in the day. I saw your boats deck out in front of his shop a while ago. It's an awsome boat! I'd love to own one someday. What are you getting done to yours?
Hello Friend,

I wood like to say thanks for the great comments about the force 10 boats. My father own the very first boat that Ray built and at that time I said to myself I would love to own one some day. Many years later I got the chance to own one and it just so happens to be the last boat that Ray built. Back in the day when all those style of boats were built by the manufactures they used wood for the bulkheads and stringers and we all know now that water and wood don't play well together in boats. When I purchase that boat I new it had a bad bulkhead and when I started to get into replacing it I also found a bad stringer so at that time I got with Ray to get some Info on how to remove the deck to get all of the wood out and replace it with new light weight foam I also replace the transom at that time to. It has been about eight months of hard work and I am happy to say that the hull is all done and it is flipped upside down to have the hull painted. Now I am doing some work to the deck while i am waiting for the hull to get painted. I still have a long way to go but with a little luck I should have it done by the end of the year.

Thanks Jack
Old 03-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I rode on the red Jacks Wild boat several years ago in the Georgian Bay Poker run. It was owned by a dentist up here named Ron Pfaff. No idea if he still owns it or not

You could try finding him. Dr.Ron Pfaff, Burlington Ontario Canada if I recall correctly.

Quick Reply: Looking For A 36' Force 10 Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.