Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I can say to all of this is I'll never buy a damn concept. Lady , you really need to learn how to kiss any customers ass, right or wrong. I have to do it in the manufacturing industry every day, if I like it or not. Usually not but sometimes you just have to suck it up so to speak. You ought to apologize and drop it unless you're digging to China.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:42 PM
snl
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Concept
Rockstar, thank you for trying to come to my rescue here, but stop now. This was humorous but the gunfight here is now out of control.
It is very easy on a forum for what is said to be taken out of context. My fight with Bill Bartus was just that....with Bill Bartus. I insuinuated he does not have a life and I do. The only apology I feel needs to be made is to all others that DollaBill pulled into this... to form a possy because he could not come up against me by himself.
I think these forums can be a very valuable tool and certainly all of you have a life, a very expensive one at 4$ a gallon these days. And, those of you that have called me, thanks for your support and not getting involved; my job is in no danger and neither is Concept unless I don't get back to work. And, Luis is not on vacation.
The "nuts" comments were in fun; a special apology to you, dreamer, I took your post out of context, as in, not seriously, thought you were having fun with me.
The big picture is... threads like this one hurt the performance industry as a whole and how the performance boater is perceived. As a performance boater myself, this is my last post to any association with this thread. I said it before, I'll say it again, many know me, I don't hide, my phone number is public.
What the hell was that? An apology? Wow this woman is a real piece of work. And you say your job is not in danger, did you read this thread? Did you see how many people in this thread alone stated that they would NEVER BUY A CONCEPT even it if was the last boat on earth due to your behavior. Now look at the number of views this thread has received and think how many more people out of that number, who are not posting, feel the same way. If your job is not in danger then there is an even bigger problem with the management at that company. What a shame that even after all that has gone on in the last day you could not even show a bit of humility with that post. Your "fight" as you called it is with Bill Bartus, well why did you even start the fight, he stated a fact and you did not like it. Grow up. You really are just a rude woman and have proven yet again you deserve the treatment you have received.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:54 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Wow, this thread has gone way overboard. Why don't you all do a favor for the dealers and owners of Concepts and let it go?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So, Is her C gone or not ??
Old 04-16-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to say as a manufactures rep for many years is that in my industry we have the same type of forums, which I go on from time to time but I treat the consumer with the utmost respect. I stay out of any conversation about my product unless someone is asking about product options and the actual manufacturing of the product and I sure as heck NEVER discuss pricing of any sort with consumers.

If I had acted and caused this uproar in a very public world wide forum like OSO I would be looking for another job in another industry.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
So, Is her C gone or not ??
IM THINKING SO !!
Old 04-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I have to say as a manufactures rep for many years is that in my industry we have the same type of forums, which I go on from time to time but I treat the consumer with the utmost respect. I stay out of any conversation about my product unless someone is asking about product options and the actual manufacturing of the product and I sure as heck NEVER discuss pricing of any sort with consumers.

If I had acted and caused this uproar in a very public world wide forum like OSO I would be looking for another job in another industry.
Have to agree with you there.
There is a forum based on the industry that I work in, and while I'm not a rep, I'm afraid to post anything there - say the wrong thing, and I could be out of a job if it were ever linked to me.
I'll keep my mouth shut over there and lurk.

BTW - what happened to the other thread that was going on this topic??
It was still here around 10:30 this morning.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

its on page 3... locked so no new posts and it will fade away
Old 04-16-2008, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

I know friends that have concepts. From what I've seen they are good boats and the company stands behind them. Susan on the other hand needs to be more tactfull. Also the company needs to rethink their marketing. The 30 concept video was not good. They need to take a look at the way they are trying to sell their product. A tired looking woman trying to sell a boat is not what you need. Look at the big players and learn... Any marketing no matter how small has an impact, make the impact positive...

If I were in Florida I would be looking real hard at a 36 with trip 300 merc's

Unless you own the company every day your job is in jeopardy. If you own the company then you and all your employees jobs are in jeopardy every day. Not a fun way to look at it, but true. Complacency and comfort kills companys. I show up and kill myself every day, but never and I mean never take my job for granted. Someone is always in line to replace you.

Last edited by BraceYourself; 04-16-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

Gotta love a woman who threatens to kick a guy in the nuts—just the kind of class act you'd want to bring home to mom.

That said, I'd still buy a Concept. I'd just make damn sure this "lady," and that's a generous application of the word, didn't make a dime off it.

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.