Notices

New Nor-Tech "Predator"

Old 04-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats Bob, she's beautiful. What did she run balls out? I'm sure you tred

Sounds like the old girl has a new home? Good for you. Can't have you running around with 2 fifties now can we.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Congrats Bob, she's beautiful. What did she run balls out? I'm sure you tred

Sounds like the old girl has a new home? Good for you. Can't have you running around with 2 fifties now can we.
Hey Sean,

First time out, 75 MPH with full fuel and 6 people. I am ok with that. It's a boat intended for long range cruising ( 400 + mile range) but can still do the poker run scene. We were never first to get there anyway. ( unless I take one of my shortcuts - LOL )

Just a hint on what's happening. Trading "old" for new 38' something to be built. Don't want two - 50's to look after but a 50' diesel and a 38' gasser to rip around in makes sense ......I think?

Bob
Old 04-21-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hey Sean,

First time out, 75 MPH with full fuel and 6 people. I am ok with that. It's a boat intended for long range cruising ( 400 + mile range) but can still do the poker run scene. We were never first to get there anyway. ( unless I take one of my shortcuts - LOL )

Just a hint on what's happening. Trading "old" for new 38' something to be built. Don't want two - 50's to look after but a 50' diesel and a 38' gasser to rip around in makes sense ......I think?

Bob
Oh now I get it, you're opening a dealership........................................ .
Old 04-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hey Sean,

Bob

Bob- you're my hero!!! Seriously- congrats on the new boat, she's a beauty for sure!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:28 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Bob,
congrats on the new boat, love the color of her, and our next boat will be a diesel powered boat also!
Dean
Old 04-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do I smell something of the "FELINE PERSUASION" in the future Bob?
Old 04-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob:

Thanks again for a great day on the water. There are only a few people as generous and handsome as you, my friend.

Donna has over 1200 pic's of the new Predator running. You should be the one to post them from that disk with the 90 she thought came out the best.

Best wishes for many hours / years of fun, safe boating in the oil burner.

Tom C
Old 04-21-2008, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Bob- you're my hero!!! Seriously- congrats on the new boat, she's a beauty for sure!!!
Thanks. On my wish list yet is to boat down your west coast. I will be in touch with you left coasters about that. Next summer I want to run from San Fran down to LA and then do a poker run with you guys. This summer is fully committed. Something to look forward to for sure.
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 04-21-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Do I smell something of the "FELINE PERSUASION" in the future Bob?

No Cat in the future Sean. As much as I would love to run one I've long said I would just end up killing myself. Not much point in that.
Bob
Old 04-21-2008, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3
Bob:

Thanks again for a great day on the water. There are only a few people as generous and handsome as you, my friend.

Donna has over 1200 pic's of the new Predator running. You should be the one to post them from that disk with the 90 she thought came out the best.

Best wishes for many hours / years of fun, safe boating in the oil burner.

Tom C
Thanks Tom.
I have been way too busy to post pics and if you or Donna have time please feel free to do so. Really appreciate you guys coming along and putting so much work into it. I am fortunate to have so many great friends like you and others here in FL.
I'm now out of time and need to get out on the water and do more testing. Catch up with you all later and again, thank you.
Bob
Attached Thumbnails New Nor-Tech "Predator"-new-predator-%40-ft-myers-pra-april-08-053-%5B800x600%5D.jpg   New Nor-Tech "Predator"-new-predator-%40-ft-myers-pra-april-08-055-%5B800x600%5D.jpg  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 04-21-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Quick Reply: New Nor-Tech "Predator"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.