Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Official Havasu/Desert Storm-08 photo thread!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185176-official-havasu-desert-storm-08-photo-thread.html)

stainless 04-28-2008 07:41 PM

:evilb:

DollaBill 04-28-2008 08:19 PM

How bout another thread get started if you feel there is a problem Skater? I'm not saying don't post, just let this thread stay alive with good pics and stories.

Just my .02

Viperfitness1 04-28-2008 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2541224)
How bout another thread get started if you feel there is a problem Skater? I'm not saying don't post, just let this thread stay alive with good pics and stories.

Just my .02

agree

kgshooty 04-28-2008 08:34 PM

I would of hoped after all the unfortunate accidents on past poker runs that the word race would not even be in the same language as poker run, especially if these guys are not even picking up cards and participating in the event, the video's I've seen showed too many boats way to close to each other any way, seems a few guys will ultimately bring an end to these great events, who cares at those speeds if your boat goes 160 or 170mph, there is always another guy who can beat you, hope this ends before another life is lost. we boaters are cutting our own throats on our boating rights.

DollaBill 04-28-2008 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by kgshooty (Post 2541256)
I would of hoped after all the unfortunate accidents on past poker runs that the word race would not even be in the same language as poker run, especially if these guys are not even picking up cards and participating in the event, the video's I've seen showed too many boats way to close to each other any way, seems a few guys will ultimately bring an end to these great events, who cares at those speeds if your boat goes 160 or 170mph, there is always another guy who can beat you, hope this ends before another life is lost. we boaters are cutting our own throats on our boating rights.

The guy who just dropped 500K on a toy, thats who cares if it goes 160 or 170. Again, can you just please save it for another thread? This one is about the fun the participants had. Here, lets start with a look back at a good pic from last year. See, Tank serving drinks from his boat.......... lol

jayboat 04-28-2008 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2541272)
Here, lets start with a look back at a good pic from last year. See, Tank serving drinks from his boat.......... lol

Those are the gayest shorts I have ever seen. :evilb:

DollaBill 04-28-2008 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2541297)
Those are the gayest shorts I have ever seen. :evilb:

Yeah, I told cash Bar I needed them and he found them at the Turtle Bar. Was kinda lit prior to that pic hahaha. they have been retired since lmao

BlackJack58 04-28-2008 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2541224)

Just my .02

Oh damn - and I had just popped a huge bag of popcorn for this....:food-smiley-007:

But pics and stories would be nice.

DollaBill 04-28-2008 09:22 PM

It was merely a suggestion. They can do whatever they want. I'm in no way associated with OSO and will not/cannot do anything with threads.

just my .02

pbam22 04-28-2008 09:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This was the first boat to the card stop not crc:party-smiley-004: