Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Official Havasu/Desert Storm-08 photo thread!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185176-official-havasu-desert-storm-08-photo-thread.html)

Unitek 04-23-2008 09:33 PM

pics look good. Cant wait to hear how the new Pure Platinum runs !

Semper Fi 04-23-2008 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING (Post 2536021)
No, He is the King, will always be the King regardless of who brings what. Always has been always be. We as AZ boaters bestowed the title on him. Gary is the King, period, end of story. If you get to the card stop first, good here's a cookie and a card have a nice day, but you ain't King by a longshot.

I have to agree with ken..............."Predator" has long ben the "KING" of Havasu"- CRC is definately a faasst boat, but he has to be around for awhile to "dethrone" Predator!

PhantomChaos 04-23-2008 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2536526)
We just got into town...I'm on the iPhone. Some sick **** here already!! Going to fill up the boat and hit javalina cantina.

Jon, I've given up on nort! Its only a matter of time before he sells the boats!

Steve, I'll look for him and pass the word!

\

You are a funny funny little man! :D Were boating this weekend, just in the ocean instead! Too much of a PITA with the little guy this year.

Have fun and be safe!

Cash Bar 04-23-2008 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2536638)
\

Too much of a PITA with the little guy this year.

Have you ever considered the thought that your kid thinks the same thing about you. :evilb::D

PhantomChaos 04-23-2008 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2536643)
Have you ever considered the thought that your kid thinks the same thing about you. :evilb::D

Nah.....he's way too young to think that way. I am the king right now, and probably for 10-12 years! :D

blingbling 04-23-2008 11:17 PM

Tank, be out on Friday, is the water level low? My boats on the west end of Texas tonight and should be there Friday morning. Time to party.

Anarchy Powerboats 04-23-2008 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2536638)
\

You are a funny funny little man! :D Were boating this weekend, just in the ocean instead! Too much of a PITA with the little guy this year.

Have fun and be safe!

If I had a choice and was able to make it I would rather be out your way too.

thisistank 04-24-2008 03:00 AM

Just ran into "king of clubs" stu and jackie jones (fpc) new nor-tech. I believe this is their first poker run that they haven't organized. Enjoy guys! Tron and nor-tech always show up big out here so its no suprise that the new king of clubs is out this way to check things out!

Also just got word ol reggie himself will be running the poker run on Friday! Going to be interesting... Stay tuned

thisistank 04-24-2008 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by blingbling (Post 2536681)
Tank, be out on Friday, is the water level low? My boats on the west end of Texas tonight and should be there Friday morning. Time to party.

greg, water levels fine (as usual)!! Bring it on bro, you're good to go:cool-smiley-011:

SDFever 04-24-2008 11:09 AM

Raylar Heads For Havasu!!

2 Attachment(s)
Looking forward to making some new friends this year!!

SDFever & Westcoast