Notices

Attorney needed in MD

Old 04-23-2008, 08:28 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

That is kinda the way I feel about my Apache survey Dardevil, I had it surveyed before I bought the boat and the surveyer missed alot, but I knew that going in, all I really cared about was the hull. In Franks case it is different and these things should have been picked up. I bought the boat used 2 years ago and never had a survey done, I trusted the dealer I bought it from, I guess I was mislead by the dealer
Old 04-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Might make sense just to work on finding out who her E&O carrier is. They may be willing to settle out with you based on the major discrepancies. Other than that, you will need a lawyer. (Thats assuming she has insurance).

Last edited by PJDiesel; 04-23-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Banned

If that's the way she does surveys, she should be outed. I doubt you have much recourse against her, but if you're like me, it would be a matter of principal! Good luck.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Is this the same chic that said that Hot Duck's Apache was full of water when she did not know how to properly assess a Kevlar hull?
Old 04-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

If she's listed on the Boat US website you could warn them too. Maybe they will even mediate.

Sorry to hear about your trouble.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
If that's the way she does surveys, she should be outed. I doubt you have much recourse against her, but if you're like me, it would be a matter of principal! Good luck.
That all it is Cuda,PRINCIPAL!!!!!!! I'll try my best to get SAMS involved and consider revoking her certificate. It's not about the money and I do like the boat. It's the fact she botched it and won't even talk with me. All I wanted was a refund on the survey and I would let it go.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I just got my survey back and it was way more than I expected. Charlie Miller up in Erie, PA. Well worth the $15 a foot he charged me.

The report was 13 pages long and than he added over 10 detailed pictures of items that neede attention.

He attached a list of things needing to be done immediately,
and a list of things to do when it's raining out.

I was very pleased.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I think the biggest problem with this survey, is the word "SHE"
Old 04-25-2008, 08:28 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzi Corleone
That all it is Cuda,PRINCIPAL!!!!!!! I'll try my best to get SAMS involved and consider revoking her certificate. It's not about the money and I do like the boat. It's the fact she botched it and won't even talk with me. All I wanted was a refund on the survey and I would let it go.
She should refund you the money and be done with it. The last thing you want is to be burned at the stake on here.............................................. ..............
Old 04-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WILDMAN
I think the biggest problem with this survey, is the word "SHE"
That's not true. There are many women out there that know more than some men about boats. And there are many men who know a lot that still learn new things all the time.

Last edited by Queenie; 04-25-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Attorney needed in MD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.