Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Bobthebuilder to go for Key West - Cancun - Key West record ( for Jennifur) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186835-oso-bobthebuilder-go-key-west-cancun-key-west-record-jennifur.html)

Bobthebuilder 01-06-2011 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 3289946)
4 years ago.....

Is this info still vaild?

Checks should be made payable to: “The Jennifur Molter Trust”, c/o IBR Realty, Mr. Hans Haedelt, Marco Town Center Mall, 1035 N. Collier Blvd; Suite 312, Marco Island, FL 34145.

Yes, 4 years ago was that tragic day when Jennifer lost 4 family members in that horrific boating accident. Thanks for remembering Mark. All of OSO and FMO can continue to be very proud of what this community has done for her. She continues to amaze us with continuing to work part time as well as keep her schooling up. We keep in touch and am happy to report that she is doing well.
As Hans reported in the other thread, the Trust remains in good shape and we are not looking to solicit further funds at this time. For the record tho, his mailing address has changed to 953 N Collier Blvd with the other info remaining the same.
Thank you for remembering, Mark and for all who helped this young lady through a difficult time.
Bob

mittens 01-26-2012 03:20 PM

Bob is my hero. just ran on to both the big trips.

I have hopes of a bmini trip before i am 30, 28 now. Maybe one day. but wow at this kind of trip

Wobble 12-23-2013 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2589651)
San Francisco to LA ( Larry Smith, Scarab record ) + Chicago to Detroit ( Chuck Norris record ). Both average speeds were in the low 60's I believe.

Don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves here as we have some work to do yet. Also it would have to wait till next year. We have a full summer ahead starting with Boyne Thunder in a month. Lets get this done first and we will see where we go from here.:D

Bob

I had forgotten how exciting this trip was vicariously. Here is a reminder of another record run that is within your capabilities. :drink:

I thought I would remind you of this one, it's been attempted recently.

rockstrmkr 06-11-2015 09:29 AM

7 years ago today......

Bobthebuilder 06-11-2015 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by rockstrmkr (Post 4316200)
7 years ago today......

Happy anniversary, Hans, Terry, Jay & Kevin. Yes, that was a very memorable day aboard Team PREDATOR with a great crew.

Bob

WARPARTY36 06-11-2015 11:17 AM

It sure doesn't seem like it was that long ago following you guys on here.

Bobthebuilder 06-11-2015 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 4316264)
It sure doesn't seem like it was that long ago following you guys on here.

Time does seem to fly when your having fun. Still have that boat and it has since seen 22 countries between Canada and the southern Caribbean. It is now back up in CAN for the summer. At the end of summer I will consider whether to offer it for sale or return to the Caribbean which I have missed the last 2 years. Now have 735 of pretty well trouble free hours on it.

Bob

mittens 06-11-2015 01:12 PM

Awesome stories you have Bob. Jelous for sure. One da I hope to make even a small trip to the pretty waters.