Notices

Lake Champlain 2008

Old 08-12-2008, 05:40 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slinky
haha...boat looks good! but paying as much for a boat as i did for my house is not in the cards right now...some day hopefully!
wow !!!!!!!! houses are cheep in your neck of the woods. that wouldn't by me a lawnmower shed here lol....
Old 08-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
wow !!!!!!!! houses are cheep in your neck of the woods. that wouldn't by me a lawnmower shed here lol....

haha its not much of a house..only 1100sq ft
Old 08-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

thanks everyone hope to meet you on water!
Old 08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered

I hope to get down to point au rouche this weekend! sunday looks to be nice...and even if saturday turns out to be like last saturday!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered

Question

The weather is finally looking better so we are heading towards Treadwell Bay this weekend. I have heard there is a good restaurant but not sure exactly where? Can anybody suggest a dog friendly spot to spend the night on the hook?

Thanks,
Frank
Old 08-15-2008, 10:16 AM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Frank
There's the restaurant at the south end of Treadwell, at the Champlain Marina that has good grub (we ate there just last weekend....good ribs) and free dockage for dinners. You can check with them to confirm a place to crash. If not, had back down to Plattsburgh, to the Boat Basin (The Turtle) and the dockage at Clare & Carls rest (just opposite of the boat basin's gas docks). Plenty of room, free and we've over-nighted there several times this year. You can either grab breakfast at Clare & Carls or walk up the street a bit to the Corner Rest for a better breakfast (opens at 6am). There's even a place to walk your hound!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jpmac
Frank
There's the restaurant at the south end of Treadwell, at the Champlain Marina that has good grub (we ate there just last weekend....good ribs) and free dockage for dinners. You can check with them to confirm a place to crash. If not, had back down to Plattsburgh, to the Boat Basin (The Turtle) and the dockage at Clare & Carls rest (just opposite of the boat basin's gas docks). Plenty of room, free and we've over-nighted there several times this year. You can either grab breakfast at Clare & Carls or walk up the street a bit to the Corner Rest for a better breakfast (opens at 6am). There's even a place to walk your hound!!!
the corner rest is still open? that place looks deserted everytime we go by...

btw..any of you guys gonna be at the turtle tonight? i'll be down there but going by car and probably getting hammmmmmerrrrreeeedddddd! ah ok got that out of my system!
Old 08-16-2008, 07:24 AM
Registered

Thanks jpmac. We're headed out soon.

See ya on the water.

Frank
Old 08-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

awesome weekend in Burlington, the maritime festival was great, overnighted at Breakwaters doc and caught some great music, hooked up with some friends for some other land and water activities
Attached Thumbnails Lake Champlain 2008-breakwaters.jpg   Lake Champlain 2008-newride.jpg   Lake Champlain 2008-manman.jpg  

Last edited by VT32SSR; 08-17-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Met up with the Lake champlain crew on Sunday, Michael beat Lisas catch in the fish contest
Attached Thumbnails Lake Champlain 2008-minandme.jpg   Lake Champlain 2008-morefun.jpg   Lake Champlain 2008-bigfish.jpg  

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.