Notices

Best place to look for...

Old 05-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to look for...

I'm new to this site and have been scouring the classifieds for a few days but am having a problem searching for what I'd like. So, if any of you know of something like this, know a better place to look or particular words to search for, let me know.
I'm trying to find a ~94 or newer ~25-29' baja (or similar) that either has a blown up engine, needs engine work, or no engine at all. I work for a machine shop and would have no problem putting something together myself if it was otherwise ready to run. If any of you know of someone looking to move something like that or have run across it, please point me in that direction. Thanks for any tips/advice.

Also, if this isn't in the right section, would a mod please move it. thanks
Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

Lots of boats on eBay, Barry. That's how I got my hands on a 28' without engines, but everything else for under 15k - good luck with your hunt!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Registered

It may make for a bigger project, but you can keep an eye on a site like http://www.bentboat.com/ for a boat with bad engines......lots of the boats on that site have sunken as well, and may need more than engines.