Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Notices

Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Old 05-26-2008, 04:13 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Well, after about 9 months Lubejobs was finally sold. It left on Wed up to it's new home in NJ. It broke my heart watching it roll down the street. I hear the new owner is a very nice guy and i'm sure will take good care of it. I hope he has as much fun and enjoys it as much as I did.

Now,
there was stuff I had been wanting to post over the past few months but held back waiting for the boat to sell. I can't believe how many, Liars, dreamers, con men, thieves, etc are out there! I have dealt with 3 guys that were nothing more then what i listed above (Liars, dreamers etc). Guys that went into contracts with me that don't have the means to buy a bicycle let alone the boat. One guy jerked me for 5 months. Every excuse in the world! Started out as a "cash buyer", then decided to finance (doesn't pay to tie up that mush cash, even though it's chump change according to him) but unfortunately some how the credit report companies made a mistake and showed him with a score under 500!, So then he was going to have it financed in his buddies name, than they had credit issues to deal with, then the down payment was a problem and wanted to borrow it from me. So he wanted to buy the boat with someone elses credit and borrow the down payment from me. Sound fishy at all?

Then there was the guy that wasted a month but really had no intention of buying the boat. Just wasted time! Requested paperwork and documentation, then more paperwork, then had to talk to the engine builder, then talk to Randy Scism. Then decided he found a 1999 American Offshore which he heard was a better boat then the MTI.

Why people like to waste other peoples time is beyond me. I can sleep easier tonight knowing it's gone and it's in good hands.
You ought to do it for a living everyday bud! I swear there were plenty of days I wanted to hang myself. Why do you think my stripclub bills put me into bankruptcy bro.

Sean Stinson
Old 05-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino,
Welcome to my world! I talked with you one time about a buyer on your boat. The guy claimed all cash deal and wanted it before Christmas. Said he heard of me from some friends and had "Kinda an Idea" of what he wanted. After 3 hours on the phone we narrowed it down to Lubejobs. I got on the phone with your broker for a co-op (I think it was Frank) and it turned out he had been working with the same guy for months. Four other brokers had been working with him as well and it turned out he was a dealer. If we could power boats with buyers Bullsh&%t...V hulls would be breaking the speed of sound!
Old 05-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Well, after about 9 months Lubejobs was finally sold. It left on Wed up to it's new home in NJ. It broke my heart watching it roll down the street. I hear the new owner is a very nice guy and i'm sure will take good care of it. I hope he has as much fun and enjoys it as much as I did.

Now,
there was stuff I had been wanting to post over the past few months but held back waiting for the boat to sell. I can't believe how many, Liars, dreamers, con men, thieves, etc are out there! I have dealt with 3 guys that were nothing more then what i listed above (Liars, dreamers etc). Guys that went into contracts with me that don't have the means to buy a bicycle let alone the boat. One guy jerked me for 5 months. Every excuse in the world! Started out as a "cash buyer", then decided to finance (doesn't pay to tie up that mush cash, even though it's chump change according to him) but unfortunately some how the credit report companies made a mistake and showed him with a score under 500!, So then he was going to have it financed in his buddies name, than they had credit issues to deal with, then the down payment was a problem and wanted to borrow it from me. So he wanted to buy the boat with someone elses credit and borrow the down payment from me. Sound fishy at all?

Then there was the guy that wasted a month but really had no intention of buying the boat. Just wasted time! Requested paperwork and documentation, then more paperwork, then had to talk to the engine builder, then talk to Randy Scism. Then decided he found a 1999 American Offshore which he heard was a better boat then the MTI.

Why people like to waste other peoples time is beyond me. I can sleep easier tonight knowing it's gone and it's in good hands.
Interesting you say this. Because this is just another reason why Im starting a special on line site for people with these big toys that dont want to be jerked around when tryin to sell them. It has happened to me over and over with things that buddies and customers have me sell for them. We get people all the time begging us to list the vehicle or boat with them and pay their fee. And these things only cost 30-100k. My web site will just about 90% eleminate people like this calling you.

Stay tuned its in the works, I will let everyone know when it comes out trust me. I just dont want to say too much right now.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sellsman11
It's not just you Gino....TRUST ME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Why were you trying to buy Gino's boat anyways ???
Old 05-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Congrats, I'll keep an eye open for it around LBI this summer.

Was in Ft Lauderdale coming back from a cruise last week. The girl with me says as we pass the Benz boat in the dealership lot, " WOW I bet that is fast and does like 90MPH "
Old 05-27-2008, 04:25 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Gino Who Is The Proud Owner
Old 05-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sellsman11
It's not just you Gino....TRUST ME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I couldn't imagine what you go thru

I put this on all my stuff for sale

No Squirrels
Attached Images  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any dreamers off the board Gino? Boy I've seen and heard it all too!
Old 05-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
You ought to do it for a living everyday bud! I swear there were plenty of days I wanted to hang myself. Why do you think my stripclub bills put me into bankruptcy bro.

Sean Stinson
LOL!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Someone from NJ must know where the boat is going!!!!!
Spill the beans.....

Quick Reply: Lubejobs is gone! NO MORE LIARS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.