BoatFreak28 needs some help

Notices

BoatFreak28 needs some help

Old 06-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mike,

We were thinking about you when we heard about all the rain. We know you live in Southern Indiana and worried that you might be impacted. Then I saw the thread and it confirmed the worst. Know that you’re in our thoughts and prayers.

Morry and Lori
Old 06-09-2008, 05:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

our prayers are with you Mike and all the other Farmers effected....Dry weather is hopefully on the way. Jeff and Sandy
Old 06-09-2008, 05:56 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Our thoughts and hopes for some dry weather are with you guys! Tornado touched down about 5 miles east of me on Saturday...ran right thru Straight Jacket's hood.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Goodmorning everyone. I think Payton pretty well described what we are dealing with. We were able to get to the rest of our cows yesterday and it looks like we lost two cows and 14 calves to the flooded creek that runs through the farm. It also took out most of our fence so that's what we've been working on. We think we lost most of our crops but wont know for sure until this water goes away and we get out and see what we've got. As I sat here they just showed Martinsville Indiana on the CBS early show. I never wanted my home town to make the national news like this. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. All I can say is we are looking forward and we will make it. Thats all you can do.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Goodmorning everyone. I think Payton pretty well described what we are dealing with. We were able to get to the rest of our cows yesterday and it looks like we lost two cows and 14 calves to the flooded creek that runs through the farm. It also took out most of our fence so that's what we've been working on. We think we lost most of our crops but wont know for sure until this water goes away and we get out and see what we've got. As I sat here they just showed Martinsville Indiana on the CBS early show. I never wanted my home town to make the national news like this. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. All I can say is we are looking forward and we will make it. Thats all you can do.
Glad to hear there's some good news in all you're dealing with.

Are thoughts and prayers are still with you Mike.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah it missed my house , I wasn't home and everyone was calling me to see if I was ok. Kinda wish it had , I wanna move anyhow, and that would make it easier.

I don't wish any bad doings on the farmers that bring us our staples of life , besides have you seen the size Of Payton
Old 06-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hate to hear that Mike. Hope everything makes a turn for the better for you. Good luck buddy!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:19 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike, You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:27 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thoughts and prayers.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike
Sorry to hear this We will keep you and your hometown in our thoughts & prayers.
Dan & Vicki

Quick Reply: BoatFreak28 needs some help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.