Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO is crawling today? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188532-oso-crawling-today.html)

stecz20 06-18-2008 03:21 PM

why dont we put our money together and buy this jammy...

ill be the boss, well get all he hot chicks to serve us in bikinis, well make packing the poop house punk.....

i think i have a list around here somehwere of duties to be done.....

nice....

ok ill put the first 10.00 up.... whos next for a grand??????:evilb:

fund razor 06-18-2008 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2594038)
why dont we put our money together and buy this jammy...

ill be the boss, well get all he hot chicks to serve us in bikinis, well make packing the poop house punk.....

i think i have a list around here somehwere of duties to be done.....

nice....

ok ill put the first 10.00 up.... whos next for a grand??????:evilb:

Wait a little while. The value will drop like a rock. You can probably buy it in a year when they realize that they grew too fast, and that performance boaters expect a little better performance from a forum than the folks at MyNewPuppy.com.
Heck... you may be able to buy IB. It's not easy for a car forum to grow into a company that owns 70 forums and requires more bandwidth than Cisco.

baddogz28 06-18-2008 03:39 PM

OSO isn't even listed on IB's homepage. LOL.

rainmn 06-18-2008 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2594062)

I noticed that too. But I thought they "loved this site." :D

stecz20 06-18-2008 04:19 PM

we are the red head step child of the group i guess...

MacGyver 06-18-2008 04:46 PM

I found OSO on IB's site here, before they changed there name to IB. Must not "love" us enough to include us on the new home page. Scroll down to "Travel and Leisure/Community Sites".

I'm gonna go cut the grass. Maybe when I get back this will have posted :rolleyes:

RebarBox 06-18-2008 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2594062)

Yes, but they have 'Cruisemate.com'. I wonder if thats anything like 'Claymates'?:)

bouyhunter 06-18-2008 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by kennyo (Post 2593515)
Fvck the bear.

:evilb:

Originally Posted by Liquid Liability (Post 2593544)
This message has been deleted by Liquid Liability. Reason: post was repeated because of slow server

Now that's funny.

JuCo 06-18-2008 08:07 PM

The tech problems are, as you've noted, still unresolved. The IB tech team continues to work hard to fix the issues. This is a process and we recognize that it is frustrating. We thank you very much for your ongoing patience.

Internet Brands

Frequency 06-18-2008 10:44 PM

JuCo,

This thread is 9 days old. You may have noticed that we are no longer ongoningly patient. These types of technical issues really shouldn't be that complicated for a company called Internet Brands. As a service to your members and advertisers, why not move this site to another independent server until you get the bugs worked out? That's what I would do.