Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CONGRADULATIONS FreeRyd...Bill & Jessica (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188800-congradulations-freeryd-bill-jessica.html)

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 01:50 PM

Nobody better tell him that there is something in wedding cakes that make women loose their sex drive.:mad:

wrinkleface 06-18-2008 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2593940)
that's a given as tight as she is running the rest of his life. the reason he has not responded is that he dosnt have oso time today.

Honey-Do list is a long 1 today!!! Jess has him right where she wantz him!!! IN THE GRIP OF HER FIST!!! & we know what the grip is hold'n, don't we!!!!:angry-smiley-038::grinser010::evilb:

Freeryd 06-18-2008 02:54 PM

All right you middle aged pr!cks!!!!!! I found the power cord for my comp today after she hid it....now you're all busted!

JB- Those little fury things Jes said she found sittin on the dock next to YOUR boat right before Boyne Thunder last year. That explains why you drove the way you did!
The open bar for OSO members is correct! I'm no punk a$$!
WE picked that date in hopes that you monkeys would be out on a poker run, or getting your colons checked so we could actually have a classy wedding!
As for her monitoring this...it's only because she worries my good reputation will face irreversible damage by associating with you clows to much!
I'd have "dish duty" done already but she was gone to WORK before i woke up, rest assured i'll DO the dish job tonight. (use that for your spank bank's!)
That brings me to laundry...why wash the sheets now when i'm just gonna get them dirty again tonight? I'll wait till after i get my "shores" done!
She won't lose her sex drive...she's marrying ME!

WRINK- Don't you worry, they'll be shaved! Otherwise it's like dragging a brilo pad up and down the stripper pole! I've done my homework! ;)

YZ- The only permission that's needed for our party is from Mel, to keep you out past your bed time! She says YOU gotta get up early the next day to get the kids to the bus!
And as far as things being "tight" around here...well, you know where that's goin! :D

So now that we've all got the record straight, and i've got you back on track i expect you to keep it that way. the ONLY things that should be discussed in here are strippers, and beer! GOT IT? Behave yourselves boys, I don't wanna come back in here and find this place running amuck again!

Now, if you'll all excuse me...I have some ironing to do.

Freeryd 06-18-2008 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2593989)
Honey-Do list is a long 1 today!!! Jess has him right where she wantz him!!! IN THE GRIP OF HER FIST!!! & we know what the grip is hold'n, don't we!!!!:angry-smiley-038::grinser010::evilb:

she grips it daily wrink....that's what they're SUPPOSED to do! You mean to tell me you're not gettin gripped daily?!?! I'll have Jes talk to "C" if ya want!!!! :wuerg019:

yzbert 06-18-2008 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2593999)
All right you middle aged pr!cks!!!!!! I found the power cord for my comp today after she hid it....now you're all busted!

The open bar for OSO members is correct! I'm no punk a$$!
WE picked that date in hopes that you monkeys would be out on a poker run, or getting your colons checked so we could actually have a classy wedding!

I'd have "dish duty" done already but she was gone to WORK before i woke up

Now, if you'll all excuse me...I have some ironing to do.

thats some funny stuff

yzbert 06-18-2008 03:25 PM

hey is jess going to get the family tattoo for the wedding??

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 03:55 PM

Damn, I'm proud of him. I didn't think he had it in him. Jess must have came home for lunch and helped him type all that.:evilb:

Freeryd 06-18-2008 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2594045)
hey is jess going to get the family tattoo for the wedding??

Nope. She opted for the "Mushroom Stamp"!!!!!! ;)

Blue Oval 06-20-2008 10:29 AM

Hey Bill,being married isn't that bad.It is only a ***** if you marry one.I think you will be ok with Jess.Sorry I did't make it Wed. night,I worked past 8p.m.,then went home and had a beer.

Freeryd 06-20-2008 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Oval (Post 2596150)
Hey Bill,being married isn't that bad.It is only a ***** if you marry one.I think you will be ok with Jess.Sorry I did't make it Wed. night,I worked past 8p.m.,then went home and had a beer.

yeah, i think i'm in pretty good shape with this one! you shoulda made the meeting...we had beers(plural!) and you wouldn't of had to pay either!
btw- got the boat out today...and after a near death expierence(or so i imagined) we got it out and tapped the 70mph mark real fast!!!!! :D it was a good day. and that new prop is amazing!