Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CONGRADULATIONS FreeRyd...Bill & Jessica (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188800-congradulations-freeryd-bill-jessica.html)

JB4Boyne 06-12-2008 11:23 AM

CONGRADULATIONS FreeRyd...Bill & Jessica

2 Attachment(s)
Bill finally popped the question to Jess. She is a sweetheart. I don't know why he waited 3 years.
Wait I do know...He was waiting for her to get out of diapers. lol:p
She is old enough to buy his beer now:ernaehrung004:

But really...I can't say enough good about these two kids.:D

Bill is in charge of the rescue teams for BoyneThunder so if your there buy him a drink. AFTER THE RUN:drink:

I knew it wouldn't be long, see photo below:eek:

Shawn D 06-12-2008 12:16 PM

Congratulations,

I thought I heard a good news at The Dilworth last night..

Maybe a trigger lock is in order..Just Kiddin

Freeryd 06-12-2008 07:02 PM

thanks JB and Shawn. trigger lock.....how bout a SAFE...underground! Yeah, i asked her last night that's why i didn't make the meeting. apparently it's not ok to ask her that and then say..."ok babe, i gotta go. the boys are havin beers downtown!"
BTW- JB, she's gonna kill ya if she sees you posted her pic on here!

BlackJack58 06-12-2008 10:42 PM

Good Luck! Then again, my daddy told me never to fall for a woman who knows how to shoot a gun...:D

Blue Oval 06-13-2008 08:13 AM

Way to go Bill!Welcome to adult life.Now you will have to get a 8-5 job,and then kids,maybe twins.I'll baby set if the ground is snow covered.You will have to be the kids out on the boat,Heidi will help you with a list of things you need to bring.I still have some coupons for diapers even.I won't have anytime to build my garage now, we will have to help with the extra room you are adding to Al's old cabin.Next thing you know you will be living in a real house and your old cabin will being towed thru town.

JB4Boyne 06-13-2008 09:02 AM

Damn Bob,
Don't scare him off by talking about a real job and kids.
He is still living in this fantasy world of just skiing and boating whenever he wants.

JB4Boyne 06-13-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2588767)
JB, she's gonna kill ya if she sees you posted her pic on here!

Tell her she posted it:D I just moved it from her MySpace page.:drink:

Tell her please don't shoot, I just wanted people to know that I knew such a beautiful and sweet girl:D

Hows that for kissing azz???:eek:

Freeryd 06-13-2008 12:31 PM

that's pretty good JB! you MIGHT live for another week or so!

Bob- you SUCK! that's all i can say about that!
btw- stop stalking me! you're begining to creep me out man!

RunninHotRacing163.1 06-13-2008 12:47 PM

Congratz BIG Daddy & best of luck :cool-smiley-026::cool-smiley-026:

Freeryd 06-13-2008 09:03 PM

well....i was trying to get a few pics to load but it is refusing to take them tonight so forget it!

yzbert 06-14-2008 06:42 AM

hey congrats Bill and Jess, wow how a couple of days changes things. melinda ran into jess wend. or thurs. and all jess did was ***** about what a lazy no good drunk you are and that how now that she is of legal age you still expect her to wait outside the bar in the car until your done.

hey congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB4Boyne 06-14-2008 09:15 AM

Scott, what she is not telling everone is that now that she is of legal age she is waiting for him in the bar across the street with me.:p:evilb::hitfan:

Blue Oval 06-14-2008 09:08 PM

Bill did you find the note I left in the back of your truck when you were parked at the napa store?

JB4Boyne 06-14-2008 10:38 PM

Did it say buy a Ford and you won't need a reserved parking spot and the parts store?
Actually I was with him and we were there getting parts for my GM boat engine.:hitfan:

Jigsaw89 06-14-2008 11:00 PM

Congrats!

My neighbor (who has a wife & 2 girls) told me the other day that once you get married the BJ's go bye bye. Another one of his gems was saying that it's like marrying your mom, but you get to fkuc her sometimes. Funny yet perverse chit.

Once again, Congrats!

Freeryd 06-15-2008 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89 (Post 2590318)
Congrats!

My neighbor (who has a wife & 2 girls) told me the other day that once you get married the BJ's go bye bye. Another one of his gems was saying that it's like marrying your mom, but you get to fkuc her sometimes. Funny yet perverse chit.

Once again, Congrats!

I REALLY coulda done without that....thanks.:blaster:

Freeryd 06-15-2008 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Oval (Post 2590270)
Bill did you find the note I left in the back of your truck when you were parked at the napa store?

Are you kiddin me? I never left the truck.....HOW did you get a note into the bed? You're really kinda creepin me out here Bob! I'm gonna file a PPO if you don't knock that crap off! LOL

Blue Oval 06-16-2008 07:40 AM

The truth is I just got back from Detroit and drove by,I waived and your noise was stuck up to high to wave back.I know better then to mess with your truck if your in it.Unless I have my bullet prof vest on.

wrinkleface 06-16-2008 11:47 AM

Congratz U 2!! Game On!!! Wrink

wrinkleface 06-16-2008 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Shawn D (Post 2588380)
Congratulations,

Maybe a trigger lock is in order..Just Kiddin

Jess B cap'n Billy's AZZ he getz outa line!!!

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 10:23 AM

The last time I walked past Jess's SUV I noticed a pair of these fury little shriveled up things hang'n from her rear view mirror.:evilb:
Care to explain Bill?:eek:

wrinkleface 06-18-2008 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2593718)
The last time I walked past Jess's SUV I noticed a pair of these fury little shriveled up things hang'n from her rear view mirror.:evilb:
Care to explain Bill?:eek:

What about the cast iron panties??????????:party-smiley-004::evilb:

yzbert 06-18-2008 10:43 AM

jb he cant answer right now, he is meeting with the wedding planner trying to decide on a table centerpiece. he did say the bachelor party was going to be a huge blowout if he gets permission to have it.

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 11:28 AM

HHHMMM I forgot about the most important part of the wedding "THE BACHELOR PARTY" I will start working on Jess. I will have better luck getting permission then he will. lol
OK, lets hear some suggestions. We have some time, I think he said SHE set the date for Aug./Sep. 2009.
I do know he said he was going to have a OPEN BAR FOR ALL OSO MEMBERS.:drink::ernaehrung004:

yzbert 06-18-2008 11:39 AM

trip to falcon island, cat69dotcom?

wrinkleface 06-18-2008 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=JB4Boyne;2593796]HHHMMM I forgot about the most important part of the wedding "THE BACHELOR PARTY" I will start working on Jess. I will have better luck getting permission then he will. lol
OK, lets hear some suggestions.

Strippers w/ BIG HOOTERS!!! Lotz of'm!!!

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 12:58 PM

Keep in mind. Jess gets on here and monitors what Bill is saying.

wrinkleface 06-18-2008 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2593903)

Make sure they R shaved also!!!!!!:eek:

yzbert 06-18-2008 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2593903)

that's a given as tight as she is running the rest of his life. the reason he has not responded is that he dosnt have oso time today.

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 01:30 PM

he will be on here as soon as he gets the dishes done and a load of laundry in

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 01:50 PM

Nobody better tell him that there is something in wedding cakes that make women loose their sex drive.:mad:

wrinkleface 06-18-2008 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2593940)
that's a given as tight as she is running the rest of his life. the reason he has not responded is that he dosnt have oso time today.

Honey-Do list is a long 1 today!!! Jess has him right where she wantz him!!! IN THE GRIP OF HER FIST!!! & we know what the grip is hold'n, don't we!!!!:angry-smiley-038::grinser010::evilb:

Freeryd 06-18-2008 02:54 PM

All right you middle aged pr!cks!!!!!! I found the power cord for my comp today after she hid it....now you're all busted!

JB- Those little fury things Jes said she found sittin on the dock next to YOUR boat right before Boyne Thunder last year. That explains why you drove the way you did!
The open bar for OSO members is correct! I'm no punk a$$!
WE picked that date in hopes that you monkeys would be out on a poker run, or getting your colons checked so we could actually have a classy wedding!
As for her monitoring this...it's only because she worries my good reputation will face irreversible damage by associating with you clows to much!
I'd have "dish duty" done already but she was gone to WORK before i woke up, rest assured i'll DO the dish job tonight. (use that for your spank bank's!)
That brings me to laundry...why wash the sheets now when i'm just gonna get them dirty again tonight? I'll wait till after i get my "shores" done!
She won't lose her sex drive...she's marrying ME!

WRINK- Don't you worry, they'll be shaved! Otherwise it's like dragging a brilo pad up and down the stripper pole! I've done my homework! ;)

YZ- The only permission that's needed for our party is from Mel, to keep you out past your bed time! She says YOU gotta get up early the next day to get the kids to the bus!
And as far as things being "tight" around here...well, you know where that's goin! :D

So now that we've all got the record straight, and i've got you back on track i expect you to keep it that way. the ONLY things that should be discussed in here are strippers, and beer! GOT IT? Behave yourselves boys, I don't wanna come back in here and find this place running amuck again!

Now, if you'll all excuse me...I have some ironing to do.

Freeryd 06-18-2008 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2593989)
Honey-Do list is a long 1 today!!! Jess has him right where she wantz him!!! IN THE GRIP OF HER FIST!!! & we know what the grip is hold'n, don't we!!!!:angry-smiley-038::grinser010::evilb:

she grips it daily wrink....that's what they're SUPPOSED to do! You mean to tell me you're not gettin gripped daily?!?! I'll have Jes talk to "C" if ya want!!!! :wuerg019:

yzbert 06-18-2008 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2593999)
All right you middle aged pr!cks!!!!!! I found the power cord for my comp today after she hid it....now you're all busted!

The open bar for OSO members is correct! I'm no punk a$$!
WE picked that date in hopes that you monkeys would be out on a poker run, or getting your colons checked so we could actually have a classy wedding!

I'd have "dish duty" done already but she was gone to WORK before i woke up

Now, if you'll all excuse me...I have some ironing to do.

thats some funny stuff

yzbert 06-18-2008 03:25 PM

hey is jess going to get the family tattoo for the wedding??

JB4Boyne 06-18-2008 03:55 PM

Damn, I'm proud of him. I didn't think he had it in him. Jess must have came home for lunch and helped him type all that.:evilb:

Freeryd 06-18-2008 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2594045)
hey is jess going to get the family tattoo for the wedding??

Nope. She opted for the "Mushroom Stamp"!!!!!! ;)

Blue Oval 06-20-2008 10:29 AM

Hey Bill,being married isn't that bad.It is only a ***** if you marry one.I think you will be ok with Jess.Sorry I did't make it Wed. night,I worked past 8p.m.,then went home and had a beer.

Freeryd 06-20-2008 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Oval (Post 2596150)
Hey Bill,being married isn't that bad.It is only a ***** if you marry one.I think you will be ok with Jess.Sorry I did't make it Wed. night,I worked past 8p.m.,then went home and had a beer.

yeah, i think i'm in pretty good shape with this one! you shoulda made the meeting...we had beers(plural!) and you wouldn't of had to pay either!
btw- got the boat out today...and after a near death expierence(or so i imagined) we got it out and tapped the 70mph mark real fast!!!!! :D it was a good day. and that new prop is amazing!