Like Tree0Likes

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2008, 11:52 PM
  #181
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin,Texas
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Duck View Post
I don't know if Kramer ever used the term, but this media guy did when talking about this Apache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_6vdTEChas&NR=1
Thanks Hot Duck. I was sure I heard it before just not sure where.
MOBILEMERCMAN is offline  
Old 06-16-2008, 11:59 PM
  #182
Registered
Thread Starter
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default

[QUOTE=Cash Bar;2592142]10 pages of crap and not one person asked the truly important question.

How much duct tape did it take to hold JC's junk together while they chased down the Cat Killer ?? [/QUOTE
Better recognize foolNew Sheriff in town
JCPERF is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 12:02 AM
  #183
Registered
Thread Starter
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
Did any of you guys go to the awards? If you had you would know the story. The owner was in tears thanking Reggie and the Fountain guys for coming to NY with the Killer. He stated he could NOT catch the Fountain until they broke an engine. This was stated by the owner of the cat. He thanked everyone from the Fountain team for giving him the best time of his life. He then stated he was through and turned the boat over to his sons on fathers day. So get your facts straight. By the way DJD, who in the world will the Fountain race???? There was only 9 boats in Hollywood and 10-11 at all the other races. Power for power we all know a cat is faster than a Vee, but give Reggie some credit, he builds a great boat that is available to all at a much better price than some others who do not run as fast. Go talk to the man and see for yourself that he is a dedicated boat lover that simply pushes the envelope, which benefits all of us boatlovers.
Are you talking about the Maxed Out crew?Cause if you are you are smoking the same chit the Cat Killer crew is
JCPERF is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 07:56 AM
  #184
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member
 
T2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Granite Quarry, NC
My Boats: 1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
Posts: 5,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Duck View Post
I don't know if Kramer ever used the term, but this media guy did when talking about this Apache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_6vdTEChas&NR=1
He also called Don Aronow "Don Arno"...I seriously doubt that Reggie ever saw this puff piece of video.........

I am certainly no Reggie fan, but this obscure reference from 23 years ago hardly counts as a "coined phrase".

On the other hand Ben didn't beat the cats either, and at least he had the good sense to get one for himself.

T2x
T2x is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 11:20 AM
  #185
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Lucididee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ID
Posts: 7,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
Did any of you guys go to the awards? If you had you would know the story. The owner was in tears thanking Reggie and the Fountain guys for coming to NY with the Killer. He stated he could NOT catch the Fountain until they broke an engine. This was stated by the owner of the cat. He thanked everyone from the Fountain team for giving him the best time of his life. He then stated he was through and turned the boat over to his sons on fathers day. So get your facts straight. By the way DJD, who in the world will the Fountain race???? There was only 9 boats in Hollywood and 10-11 at all the other races. Power for power we all know a cat is faster than a Vee, but give Reggie some credit, he builds a great boat that is available to all at a much better price than some others who do not run as fast. Go talk to the man and see for yourself that he is a dedicated boat lover that simply pushes the envelope, which benefits all of us boatlovers.
What? No I could not stay Saturday afternoon for the final awards. But Ronnie does not have sons, he has a son-in-law. And the night before when Ronnie was inducted into the NPBA Hall of Fame, he announced that his son-in-law would like to race Cat lite. Ronnie will never give it up. Where did you get your information?

No one take anything away from Reggie, you're kinda missing the point. If you got enough BALLZ to put Cat Killer on the side of your boat and call your boat a Cat Killer, make videos about your boat being a cat killer, etc., you better damn well live up to those expectations and not fall short. But it did fall short.

Oh yeah, BTW, Reggie was also inducted into the NPBA Hall of Fame. Nice of him to show up. NOT!
Lucididee is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 11:38 AM
  #186
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,672
Talking

It's ironic that Reggie was beat by a boat name Maxed Out.

There was a quote by Reggie himself saying how he wanted the other boats to "MAX Their Stuff OUT" in that Jacksonville Video he made... 2 minutes and 28 seconds into the Vid.
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 12:09 PM
  #187
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

Karma is a b!tch, lol
Panther is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 01:35 PM
  #188
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Can you really say you hate Reggie,Hate is a strong word.
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
  #189
Registered
 
hunster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: oceanport nj
My Boats: 94 scarab 29
Posts: 1,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
Yes, he would still be talking $hit.

That is why he is the "retarded little brother" of OSO.
You know , I've had this duct tape of JC's on my mind for a while now. Guess since going big time , he dosen't need it any more. Thanks for reminding us , it was " powered by JC Performance and a roll of duct tape "
hunster is offline  
Old 06-17-2008, 02:04 PM
  #190
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
It's ironic that Reggie was beat by a boat name Maxed Out.

There was a quote by Reggie himself saying how he wanted the other boats to "MAX Their Stuff OUT" in that Jacksonville Video he made... 2 minutes and 28 seconds into the Vid.
If the cats in Jacksonville would have handled business, there would be no such thing as Cat killer. .....Had to come to NY with only a few cats running to get the job done.
CasinoRunner is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
CAP071
General Boating Discussion
512
03-30-2011 06:56 AM
JoeD
General Boating Discussion
2
08-13-2008 12:51 PM
Ratickle
General Boating Discussion
97
07-25-2008 03:40 AM
NASCAT
Fountain
70
10-10-2007 02:24 PM
SHARKEY-IMAGES
General Boating Discussion
9
08-03-2007 07:41 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.