Like Tree0Likes

New 41 OuterLimits was 3rd boat to the bridge in NYC

Reply
Old 06-18-2008, 10:38 PM
  #31
Registered
 
tnothin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucididee View Post
Look who came outta the woodwork! Oh boy, not again.
NO NO just have really talked to people that dont like them. Would you relax, my god. Do you take everything so personally?? Its a matter of prefrence. Holly Sh*t. I give up.
tnothin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:40 PM
  #32
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnothin View Post
NO NO just have really talked to people that dont like them. Would you relax, my god. Do you take everything so personally?? Its a matter of prefrence. Holly Sh*t. I give up.
Let me guess they liked Fountain better. There's not much out there that you can buy that runs like the SL 41 PERIOD!!! You probably have no experience in any Outerlimits what so ever.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  #33
Registered
 
tnothin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I guess it can't be so bad since the P1 raceboat came in something like 3-4 minutes ahead of the 2nd place boat in rough sease over in Malta...
Ya and the Lakers lost by 39 last night, does that make them a bad team? NO. I never said it was a fact they were junk, or that everyone was, and no one will win them all. Im really trying to be more respectful than before, I guess I alredy built a bad rap for myself, and I understand. So if you still want to put every little thing under a microscope, well then thats up to you all.
tnothin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:42 PM
  #34
Registered
 
tnothin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
Let me guess they liked Fountain better. There's not much out there that you can buy that runs like the SL 41 PERIOD!!! You probably have no experience in any Outerlimits what so ever.
Forget it. Im not even gonna try anymore. People have opions get over it.
tnothin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
  #35
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnothin View Post
Forget it. Im not even gonna try anymore. People have opions get over it.
dee is mad at you.. you're in trouble.....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:47 PM
  #36
Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad
Platinum Member
 
pm203's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: MA and NH
Posts: 3,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnothin View Post
NO NO just have really talked to people that dont like them. Would you relax, my god. Do you take everything so personally?? Its a matter of prefrence. Holly Sh*t. I give up.
Don't give up. I have heard the same from several people. They certainly are a beautiful piece of machinery, but like all boats, have their advantages and disadvantages.
pm203 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:51 PM
  #37
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

never give up my friend.. never......
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
  #38
Registered
 
tnothin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Default

Ha Ha. I know. Ive also always said that the OLs are the best piece of performance LUXORY on the water Ive ever seen. But everyone that has heard about me know that I just care a little more about performance and #s. THATS ALL!!
tnothin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
  #39
Registered
 
tnothin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203 View Post
Don't give up. I have heard the same from several people. They certainly are a beautiful piece of machinery, but like all boats, have their advantages and disadvantages.
Thankyou
tnothin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 PM
  #40
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnothin View Post
Ha Ha. I know. Ive also always said that the OLs are the best piece of performance LUXORY on the water Ive ever seen. But everyone that has heard about me know that I just care a little more about performance and #s. THATS ALL!!
hold strong........
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
OL40SVX
Outerlimits
27
10-29-2007 06:44 PM
grads2112
Jaguar
8
09-19-2005 06:10 PM
Billy Frenz
General Boating Discussion
0
08-29-2005 09:31 PM
grads2112
Eliminator
5
07-08-2005 03:51 PM
animalhouse
General Boating Discussion
26
06-24-2005 04:56 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.