Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189359-cat-killer-locked-out-whats-up.html)

cosmic12 06-22-2008 09:43 PM

OK! now I'm confussed, (not that that is hard to do) Did I read something wrong? I thought they M.O. said they got beat. Also, why the hell doe's anyone give a rats azz about Reggie showing up to a poker run with a full blown RACE boat that is so far from his production boats to compeat with a bunch of guys in the pleasure hot rods? All it says to me is he knows it can't be done with what hes selling out the door so its just all B.S. to begin with. Why play into game.

AIR TIME 06-22-2008 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 2597291)
and you did not put the boat in in jax because you forgot your drain plugs?? or there were to many faster cats??

hahhahha oh my god I belive it. go race opa 600 TC will kick you azz with his joker.

AIR TIME 06-22-2008 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12 (Post 2598226)
OK! now I'm confussed, (not that that is had to do) Did I read something wrong? I thought they M.O. said they got beat. Also, why the hell doe's anyone give a rats azz about Reggie showing up to a poker run with a full blown RACE boat the is so far from his production boats to compeat with a bunch of guys in the pleasure hot rods? All it says to me is he knows it can't be done with what hes selling out the door so its just all B.S. to begin with.

You hit the nail on the head:p:p not the same bottom,deck,freeboard,:p

blownincome 06-23-2008 07:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ron barrette (Post 2597571)
hi,ron barrette here! cat killer did not !jump start,repeat!did not jump start,the start was the best start in five years,there boat ran great,the owner of the boat did not cut us off but the driver did and the throttle man should have pulled back they are both guility of wrong doing,the owner said he was sorry and showed outstanding sportmanship,i say thank you for that
we will meet again and have some fun,good luck see you soon

ron barrette & maxedout team:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Congrats Ron! Here is a shot of the start ,This should reflect what you just said and clear up the jumped start ..
Bob

tripple digits 06-23-2008 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2598239)
You hit the nail on the head:p:p not the same bottom,deck,freeboard,:p

It was a Pr stunt he has known for somtime his business is going down hill so he will do what every it takes to keep it going, look at the worlds fastest center console fishing boat he did, my cousin owns that boat from CT and the motors on the back of it you can not buy, every time he pops a power head they have to go back to mercury them selves. There are a few cats out there that would have made him look stupid. But that was his intention to bush wack a un suspecting poker run were he knew nobody fast would be

paulie59 06-23-2008 10:02 AM

for the ones that do not have a clue. i was at the 2007 worlds in the keys and seen with my own eyes the cat killer win . 50 seconds later i think i saw a puttie cat . hats off to reggie and crew.

Tuna 06-23-2008 10:19 AM

Once again you are talking out of school the motors on Corporate Cars are stock 300 xs that if you want them you cold buy them.
Also that boat has only popped one powerhead and I will bet that boat has more hours at full throttle than most I should know I ran that boat in the Key West Poker Run also check with White Lightning on how that boat runs
it's a Fountain need I say more.

Tazz 06-23-2008 10:21 AM

Fountain Powerboats stock quote, 95 cents :(

tripple digits 06-23-2008 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tuna (Post 2598626)
Once again you are talking out of school the motors on Corporate Cars are stock 300 xs that if you want them you cold buy them.
Also that boat has only popped one powerhead and I will bet that boat has more hours at full throttle than most I should know I ran that boat in the Key West Poker Run also check with White Lightning on how that boat runs
it's a Fountain need I say more.

Well Tuna Not what Bob told me But ok if you say so

Tuna 06-23-2008 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2598636)
Well Tuna Not what Bob told me But ok if you say so

Well I am the one who sold him the boat and the one who replaced the motor..But we all know how things can get spun.